Paulding.com

Carnival Cruise Sale

Here are some sailings that are on sale with Carnival Cruise Lines:

DATE - CARNIVAL SHIP - PORT - AMOUNT OF DAYS - PORTS VISITING - INSIDE-OECANVIEW-BALCONY-2ND/3RD PERSON

Nov-20-09 -Carnival Imagination Miami - 3 Nassau - $199 $229 N/A $99

Nov-09-09 -Carnival Imagination - Miami - 4 Key West & Cozumel - $199 $239 N/A $109

Nov-14-09 -Carnival Fascination - Jacksonville - 5 Freeport & Nassau - $299 $329 N/A $199

Nov-15-09 -Carnival Legend - Tampa - 7 Exotic W Caribbean - $479 $579 $679 $209

Oct-31-09 -Carnival Liberty - Miami - 7 Exotic E Caribbean - $459 $559 N/A $229

Jan-10-10- Carnival Pride - Baltimore - 7 Pt Can & Bahamas - $499 $599 $659 $209

Dec-14-09 -Carnival Miracle - Ft Lauderdale - 8 Exotic W Caribbean - $509 $609 $709 $269

These are capacity controlled. They are on sale until a certain number of cabins are sold. Price does NOT reflect taxes and gov't fees

Here are some sailings that are on sale with Carnival Cruise Lines:

DATE - CARNIVAL SHIP - PORT - AMOUNT OF DAYS - PORTS VISITING - INSIDE-OECANVIEW-BALCONY-2ND/3RD PERSON

Nov-20-09 -Carnival Imagination Miami - 3 Nassau - $199 $229 N/A $99

Nov-09-09 -Carnival Imagination - Miami - 4 Key West & Cozumel - $199 $239 N/A $109

Nov-14-09 -Carnival Fascination - Jacksonville - 5 Freeport & Nassau - $299 $329 N/A $199

Nov-15-09 -Carnival Legend - Tampa - 7 Exotic W Caribbean - $479 $579 $679 $209

Oct-31-09 -Carnival Liberty - Miami - 7 Exotic E Caribbean - $459 $559 N/A $229

Jan-10-10- Carnival Pride - Baltimore - 7 Pt Can & Bahamas - $499 $599 $659 $209

Dec-14-09 -Carnival Miracle - Ft Lauderdale - 8 Exotic W Caribbean - $509 $609 $709 $269

These are capacity controlled. They are on sale until a certain number of cabins are sold. Price does NOT reflect taxes and gov't fees

I am tentatively looking for a 7 day leaving either Feb 13th or 14th...cheap is better 4 ppl 1 cabin! :)

If you get wind of a cheap and short (3-4 day) cruise out of Miami and departing on Jan 25 let me know.

Royal Caribbean - Monarch of the Seas sails out of Port Canaveral to the Bahamas (4 night) starting at $217.00 on Jan 25, 2010.

NCL - Norwegian Sky sails out of Miami to the Bahamas (4 night) starting at $269.00 on Jan. 25.

Carnival - Imagination sails out of Miami to Cozumel (4 night) starting at $199.00 on Jan 25.

I've listed the three in my order of preference. I am no fan of Carnival although some love their ships.

I am tentatively looking for a 7 day leaving either Feb 13th or 14th...cheap is better 4 ppl 1 cabin! :)

I found one on Norwegian Spirit out of New Orleans, departing 2/14/10. It's an inside cabin for 4 people.

The total is $2126, this includes port taxes and gov't fees. Remember that all your food is included!!!!

I found one on Norwegian Spirit out of New Orleans, departing 2/14/10. It's an inside cabin for 4 people.

The total is $2126, this includes port taxes and gov't fees. Remember that all your food is included!!!!

My wife and I went on this cruise last year. It was wonderful. If anyone has questions about N.O. or the Spirit, ask away.

We are looking for a cruise the week in February that the kids are out of school for four people.

Know of any fairly inexpensive options?

If you are looking at a 7 day cruise, the one I just posted for Norwegian Spirit is the best price from a port you can drive to. I really don't like to go more than an 8 hr drive. If you can fly or drive furthur or if you would like a shorter cruise, let me know and I will check for you.

Wedneday, October 14th will be the best day to book a cruise. This is National Cruise Month and the cruise lines will be offering some great deals.

If you are looking at a 7 day cruise, the one I just posted for Norwegian Spirit is the best price from a port you can drive to. I really don't like to go more than an 8 hr drive. If you can fly or drive furthur or if you would like a shorter cruise, let me know and I will check for you.

Wedneday, October 14th will be the best day to book a cruise. This is National Cruise Month and the cruise lines will be offering some great deals.

We did drive to NO last year and stayed the night before at the Drury near the French Quarter. They had a cruise special at that time where your room was 99.00 and you could park free for the length of the cruise.

I noticed the 7 day cruises, but they were only up through January - and we are wanting to go in February.

I would love to be able to book our cruise October 14th, but I still haven't heard anything about if they are going to make the kids make up the flood days by attending school that week. I'd hate to book the cruise, then not be able to go and lose money.

Also, we still have to get passports, so I would rather not book until we have those in hand just in case they are backlogged or something.

I noticed the 7 day cruises, but they were only up through January - and we are wanting to go in February.

I would love to be able to book our cruise October 14th, but I still haven't heard anything about if they are going to make the kids make up the flood days by attending school that week. I'd hate to book the cruise, then not be able to go and lose money.

Also, we still have to get passports, so I would rather not book until we have those in hand just in case they are backlogged or something.

We buy travel insurance through the trip insurance store just in case. Book your cruise!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Here is the one that I had posted for February

You do not need a passport on this type of cruise. The reason is that your originating port is an American port and your ending port is the same port. This is called a loop. Therefore, no passport is required.

The state said that we will not have to make up the days from the flood.

One more thing, Cruise Planners has had the cheapest and best coverage with regards to travel insurance.

If you are wanting to go in February I would check out the cruises leaving from Charleston. We looked into them a couple of years ago and the only time Charleston had cruises was in Feb. They were very reasonably priced.