Paulding.com

Beautiful ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE Throw

I ordered two different styles of Alabama throws because they were both beautiful and I wanted to see which would look the best with my decor. After much debate (simply because I liked this one more and love the sentimental places shown) we decided the other throw actually looked better where I needed to put it. So, I am selling this one at the wholesale price + shipping, just what I have in it. I know for a fact this exact same throw sells in Tuscaloosa for $89.99!!!! The specifics for the throw are listed below. This would make a wonderful Christmas present for the avid Tide fan - one gift out of the way and paid for long before the holidays. (It is our secret you got such a great deal on it ;) )

$42.00 $35.00

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

University of Alabama College Logo Afghan Throw Blanket

By Simply Home

Features various buildings University of Alabama including: Ferguson Center, The Capstone, Rose Administration Building, The Quad, Denny Chimes, The President's Mansion, Bryant-Denny Stadium, The Gorgas House, Coleman Coliseum, Sewell Stadium,the Paul W. Bryant Museum and UA's mascot, Big Al the Elephant!

Rich shades of crimson, green, cream and black

Measures approximately 50"x60"

Mid-size, 100% cotton

Machine washable

Officially licensed collegiate product

Proudly made in the USA

bamathrow.jpg

I ordered two different styles of Alabama throws because they were both beautiful and I wanted to see which would look the best with my decor. After much debate (simply because I liked this one more and love the sentimental places shown) we decided the other throw actually looked better where I needed to put it. So, I am selling this one at the wholesale price + shipping, just what I have in it. I know for a fact this exact same throw sells in Tuscaloosa for $89.99!!!! The specifics for the throw are listed below. This would make a wonderful Christmas present for the avid Tide fan - one gift out of the way and paid for long before the holidays. (It is our secret you got such a great deal on it ;) )

$42.00

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

University of Alabama College Logo Afghan Throw Blanket

By Simply Home

Features various buildings University of Alabama including: Ferguson Center, The Capstone, Rose Administration Building, The Quad, Denny Chimes, The President's Mansion, Bryant-Denny Stadium, The Gorgas House, Coleman Coliseum, Sewell Stadium,the Paul W. Bryant Museum and UA's mascot, Big Al the Elephant!

Rich shades of crimson, green, cream and black

Measures approximately 50"x60"

Mid-size, 100% cotton

Machine washable

Officially licensed collegiate product

Proudly made in the USA

bamathrow.jpg

It would be really pretty if it was UGA, hahaha! Just kidding! Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...