Paulding.com

Business as usual from Rodney's

Rodney wants to let everyone know that we are open!! We will have bottled water and canned soft drinks for your enjoyment as long as the Boil Water Order is in force. Telephone service is still out at our Hiram restaurant but we are working hard to keep both locations open for our customers. Come on out and enjoy one of Rodney's BEST lunch specials today, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Green Beans and a Biscuit.

See ya at Rodney's!

UPDATE!! The Health Department has issued new standards for restaurants to remain open during the Water Boil Order. We have both of our locations operating within these temporary standards. Rodney has worked hard to make sure that WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Rodney wants to let everyone know that we are open!! We will have bottled water and canned soft drinks for your enjoyment as long as the Boil Water Order is in force. Telephone service is still out at our Hiram restaurant but we are working hard to keep both locations open for our customers. Come on out and enjoy one of Rodney's BEST lunch specials today, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Green Beans and a Biscuit.

See ya at Rodney's!

Could you tell the folks the best route to get to your hwy 92 location?

Good morning!

I work across the street, we have no power or phone.

I was able to program the business line into my cell through remote access, it's ringing off the hook!

If you have this feature it may help you sell out that delicious lunch special your serving today, it's one of our favorites.

Good morning!

I work across the street, we have no power or phone.

I was able to program the business line into my cell through remote access, it's ringing off the hook!

If you have this feature it may help you sell out that delicious lunch special your serving today, it's one of our favorites.

I was told by AT&T that the phones may be out as long as until Spet. 30. We now have the Hiram number forwarded to the New Hope location. Thanks for the info!

The JMT family and some friends enjoyed lunch today at Rodney's in New Hope -- and they had fresh sweet tea!

It was delicious as always, and a welcome trip out of the house. Thanks, y'all!