Paulding.com

T-shirt presales start Sept 22

You can get your Haunted Junkyard Hayride t-shirt early at CJ & Associates Insurance, Dallas Chiropractic, and Pirate Printing! They are only $10 ($11 for xxl and larger).

And here's the kicker...if you wear it on Thursday nights, you get $3 off your ticket! :)

Do you have a picture of what it looks like?

Quick question in regards to the hayride. Will any of the creepy stuff/people/monsters touch people?? I'm nervous about this, maybe I'll send my boys first and see if they make it :huh: :lol: :ph34r: :mellow:

NO, no creepy people/stuff/monsters will touch anyone on the hayride and no one on the hayride will be allowed to touch the creepy people/stuff/monsters...

You'll be scared enough without them grabbing you! :diablo: :lol:

NO, no creepy people/stuff/monsters will touch anyone on the hayride and no one on the hayride will be allowed to touch the creepy people/stuff/monsters...

You'll be scared enough without them grabbing you! :diablo: :lol:

That is so true!!

The Haunted Junkyard Hayride is definitely going to be scary -- just taking pictures there in early evening (while it was "still daylight!!!") was spooky!

I hope it's actually scary. We went to nightmare on the mountain last year and I laughed the whole way through. A couple of times I think I scared the characters that were supposed to scare us. :lol:

Of course I'm alot meaner than most people y'all know. ;)

The junkyard itself is creepy, and then you add all this other crap to it, and I flat refuse to walk through there by myself after dark! :lol: