Paulding.com

Share Your Opinion?

Please help...

We are thinking of ways to have people come visit our horse stables to see what we do.

In the past we have held fun fairs, open houses, pony rides and the like. After 7 years we are running low on ideas.

Since we cater to kids for camps, lessons, fund days and boarding horses - if you fit one of these categories and have never been out to High Country Stables - what would entice you to come? (Beside paying you of course hehe)

We were thinking of a fall family cookout - on an Oct Saturday say 5-8 with pony and horse rides, games for the kids, live music, great food (maybe some BBQ from Rodneys?)....

Does that sound interesting to you or someone you know?

If we did plan something like that it would probably be announced here...

Thanks for your suggestions! We look forward to hearing from you!

You can email us here.

Please help...

We are thinking of ways to have people come visit our horse stables to see what we do.

In the past we have held fun fairs, open houses, pony rides and the like. After 7 years we are running low on ideas.

Since we cater to kids for camps, lessons, fund days and boarding horses - if you fit one of these categories and have never been out to High Country Stables - what would entice you to come? (Beside paying you of course hehe)

We were thinking of a fall family cookout - on an Oct Saturday say 5-8 with pony and horse rides, games for the kids, live music, great food (maybe some BBQ from Rodneys?)....

You can email us here.

I think it sounds great!

Would there be a charge or anything like that associated with the cookout?

Have to cover costs for food and help... yep...

I would just say that you need to talk yourself up more. For those of us that recently moved here and are still finding our way around, you've got to let us know you're there...so any event you post here would do that.

Thanks. I worry about posting too much!

Hey ya'll,

I hope all this rain is done by the time for our fall cookout, music and rides!

We are wet!

Miami and Shelly

Please help...

You can email us here.

For myself, my fiance, and my daughter to attend the cookout, it would cost us $50. :( While I would love to attend, I can't justify spending two weeks worth of gas money on dinner and a pony ride.

I would love to come by and see the horses sometime though. ^_^

I surely understand. It's not just dinner and pony rides though - It is 3 hours of entertainment and food. I can't even go to a restaurant anymore with my family for less than $50! You are welcome to come by and see the horses... Just let us know when you are coming so we can be here.

I surely understand. It's not just dinner and pony rides though - It is 3 hours of entertainment and food. I can't even go to a restaurant anymore with my family for less than $50! You are welcome to come by and see the horses... Just let us know when you are coming so we can be here.

I didn't see a cover cost above. have you come up with one? I would love to take my boys to something like this!!!

as long as it's not TOO expensive and it's after the 3rd, We would probably be there!

I didn't see a cover cost above. have you come up with one? I would love to take my boys to something like this!!!

as long as it's not TOO expensive and it's after the 3rd, We would probably be there!

LOL :D I guess I am being too cute... :huh:

There is a link to the website that talks about this event.

We surveyed all our customers all last month to find out what they wanted and what would be the best price... We have tried to please everybody without going broke paying for it!

This is what we came up with ... Click here please... or go to

http://highcountrystables.com/family-cookouts-dallas-ga/

Thanks for asking!