Paulding.com

Breast Cancer Benefits and Events

We are setting up a table in the Salon with info. for any Breast Cancer Benefits or Events. If you or anyone you know has any flyers, posters or info, please bring them by the Salon. We already have info. for a Walk a thon in Villa Rica. Anything would be appreciated. Thank you in advance! We are also passing out ribbons and other items to all our customers. Also, we are giving a Free Pink hair extention to all customers. We are getting everyone ready for Breast cancer Awareness month next month! Thanks, Bloom Hair Salon

I am currently fighting this disease as is my mother. I have one more Chemo. treatment and mom has two. I would LOVE more information on the walk-a-thon in Villa Rica. I should get the all clear to get back out in public by the end of the month. My kids want to do this together.

I am currently fighting this disease as is my mother. I have one more Chemo. treatment and mom has two. I would LOVE more information on the walk-a-thon in Villa Rica. I should get the all clear to get back out in public by the end of the month. My kids want to do this together.

I am so glad to see you post , I have been thinking about you and your mom and wondering how you both are doing.

sorry for the hijack:

The one in villa rica is at Gold Dust Park on Oct 3rd from 8 to 10 am. It is $20 a person and you get a free t-shirt. My dads plumbing company is putting it on and i guess i can not say there name on here but the phone # is 770 459-7191. The benefits are going to local hospitals that are helping women with wigs,bra's,etc. that can not afford them. Call them for more info. you would have to fill out a registration form. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...