Paulding.com

The Thrift Store

Teresa will be back Friday August 28th. Teresa has been with us for three years and she took medical leave the beginning of June. Since she left, we found out how many people had well wishes for her and her/our customers missed her so much! She will be back with bells on to help us gear up for the Christmas transition. Her speed in processing donations is unsurpassed. I feel now my staff is complete.

We have Jennifer, Cara and Teresa! Yeah!

post-9647-1251067180.jpg

I love your staff. I've been cleaning house and have brought several loads over there lately. They've always been so helpful and so polite. I really appreciate it.

And, your staff was so amazing when we had an oops donation. My youngest had cleaned out his stuffed animals to get rid of. I packed them up and brought them to you. The bag had come open and he saw that his Curious George was in the bag. He didn't say anything. The young man took the bags and we went on. About an hour later, tears are streaming down his face. I don't hear him crying, but I can see the tears. I ask him what's wrong. He won't tell me. I bager and he finally admits that he didn't want to give his Curious George to just anybody - he wanted him to go to someone that he knew. He wanted his Curious George back. So, since we were by then in Alpharetta - I called Grandma- who else would you call on a Curious George rescue mission??? She went over and your staff found Curious George and gave him back to her. They wouldn't let her pay for him. She did make a donation anyway. But, your staff was adamant that she wasn't going to pay for Curious George.

They absolutely made my son's day. And, now he certainly values his Curious George alot more after his journey. :)!

Yes, I heard about that. What you did not know is we had donated $10 to someone in need. His grandma donated $10 for the curious George mission and that was the exact amount that we donated. God gave us back the exact amount that was given. Strange? No, not to me! Miracles of this sort have been happening at my store for 8 years. Too supernatural to write off as coinsidence. :)