Paulding.com

ridge road closed from 1:30 to about 3 p.m.

I believe it is open now. From what I heard on the scanner a nasty head on accident on Ridge at Garretts Road. Four injuries, two life flight copters called in. Clarks transported two, one to PC, another to Cobb. Prayers for those involved

Edited by rockster

When I left at 2:03 there was still, one patient on the ground with a leg brace (left leg) one sitting under the tree at the corner lot of the s/d (n-w corner) and I saw one gentleman get out of the 2nd ambulance and just now (3:10) found out that it was one of our church members, I will catch up on this in a little while. As far as I know the two that was in the blueish silvery car was not in critical condition but, does have some serious injuries. (I'm on a phone call, be back in a few) That was my daughter with info, the lady was transpoted to Grady and I may be heading that way in a little bit.

Edited to add: I should have said "when I left the accident site at 2:03". Also, the one on the ground "may" have been the one I saw get out of the ambulance, maybe he was in the ambulance consoling his wife and he had to exit the ambulance so she could be transported. THE LAST STATEMENT WAS MY OPINION AND NOT FACT!!!

Prayers sent to all involved.

This seems to be a bad area. There have been many accidents in this stretch of Ridge Road and there doesn't seem to be any valid reason.

I agree with you. This is a straight part of the road. I haven't been able to understand the wrecks that happen in this particular area.