Paulding.com

MOWER REPAIRS! A new week coming up

Please feel free to call me 7 days a week, from 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. for anything repairs or tuneups you may need on your outdoor power equipment....mowers, edgers, tillers, gas trimmers, pressure washers, generators, leaf blowers, etc.

The Rodeo about wore me out for this weekend, but I'll be back in the swing come Monday morning. Thanks folks!!!:)

Glenn

678-315-8794

My grandmother has three dead push mowers. She is in Mableton. If you want to talk to her about them you can PM me for her number. My mother also has a backpack blower that she can't get started. Do you work on those? If you do, we can bring it with us when we pick up the other push mower from you.

My grandmother has three dead push mowers. She is in Mableton. If you want to talk to her about them you can PM me for her number. My mother also has a backpack blower that she can't get started. Do you work on those? If you do, we can bring it with us when we pick up the other push mower from you.

I fix them ALL!!! PM me her number and I'll give her a call sometime tomorrow. Thanks a lot! :)

DID YOU READ THE TOPIC I POSTED FOR YOU?????

I just got on here.......you gotta a link to it?

LOOK FOR MY TOPICS

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU...SUBBY

Yeah, I found it. :lol:

Bumped for the new week ahead~~ :)

Things were a little slow today with the rain and all, but hopefully that will pay off at the end of the week. I still have plenty of time on my hands, so call me while the turn around time is fast!!

Thanks~ :)