Paulding.com

G.I. Joe movie age appropriate?

HI,

Just wondered if anyone has seen the new G.I. Joe movie that is out? My kids 8 and 10 want to see it. Just wondered if it was age appropriate for them. It is rated PG13.

Thanks for your help.

Ginger Whiteis Photography

HI,

Just wondered if anyone has seen the new G.I. Joe movie that is out? My kids 8 and 10 want to see it. Just wondered if it was age appropriate for them. It is rated PG13.

Thanks for your help.

I think it should be okay.... I am taking my boy today too

I think it should be okay.... I am taking my boy today too

Looks like we are going swimming at my sisters instead. Called her to see if they wanted to go to the movies and found out the rest of the family was going to her house. If you see the movie let me know your opinion. They saw Transformers cant be too much more language than that. Thanks

HI,

Thanks for your help.

Same questions here. 2nd grader wants to see it, especially since he saw both Transformers and they were PG13, although the second was worse than the first and they were both rated the same thing, so I think PG 13 is pretty broad.