Paulding.com

Friday Morning B2B Networking Meeting

I just wanted to comment on how nice it was to see such a large group of people this morning at the B2B Business Networking Meeting along with how upbeat and fun it was for all.

YES...I did get my LPPT "HUG" this morning. Thats 2 days in a row!! :yahoo:

It was great to see Robin from "I Luv My Geek" and do some catching up!! :drinks:

I just wanted to comment on how nice it was to see such a large group of people this morning at the B2B Business Networking Meeting along with how upbeat and fun it was for all.

YES...I did get my LPPT "HUG" this morning. Thats 2 days in a row!! :yahoo:

It was great to see Robin from "I Luv My Geek" and do some catching up!! :drinks:

I have to say that this is one of the most productive networking meetings that I attend!

2 days in a row with Scott almost caused me to overdose on positive vibes!

It was great to see Robin! talk about another person that contributes to the positive environment of these meetings!!!

Hopefully between Scott and I we can get more of our positive, ambitious biz members here to start attending!

I have to say that this is one of the most productive networking meetings that I attend!

2 days in a row with Scott almost caused me to overdose on positive vibes!

It was great to see Robin! talk about another person that contributes to the positive environment of these meetings!!!

Hopefully between Scott and I we can get more of our positive, ambitious biz members here to start attending!

Dang , I forgot about it, someone remind me next week.

y'all know I have part-timers , you have to remind me of things :lol:

I showed off my purse at the meeting! I wanted to show what a talented person such as yourself can do with the variety of materials Christina with Jericho Designs carries, she attends regularly. and I was telling them how inspiring her stock of fabrics are.

NO TONA.....I'm the one with the Part-Timers..you go get your own memory problems!!!LOL :p :wub:

Maybe we can go together next week!!

I showed off my purse at the meeting! I wanted to show what a talented person such as yourself can do with the variety of materials Christina with Jericho Designs carries, she attends regularly. and I was telling them how inspiring her stock of fabrics are.

I went a couple of times and then just got busy and then forgot about them.

remind me next week and I will go .

Have a great weekend.

:clapping: YES...I saw the wonderful Tona creation this morning!!! :clapping:

Laurie did a fabulous presentation about the purse and the person behind it !! :wub:

Sorry....I dropped the ball....I should have posted a reminder like I did last week.

Tona and Diane, I don't blame you if you want to tar and feather me!! :o :lol:

Its all good....I can't make every meeting....I missed last weeks! :p and I even posted early about it!

Laurie did a fabulous presentation about the purse and the person behind it !! :wub:

Sorry....I dropped the ball....I should have posted a reminder like I did last week.

Its all good....I can't make every meeting....I missed last weeks! :p and I even posted early about it!

Now Scott, you know you have to show up to be mine, Diane's and Laurie's date. :wub:

Laurie did a fabulous presentation about the purse and the person behind it !!

:wub:

Thanks LPPT, your an angel