Paulding.com

Alpha Omega is hosting a Car Shoe July 25 at the Dallas location:
505 Jimmy Campbell Pkwy Dallas, Ga. 30157 @ 10am

The proceeds benefitting the Paulding County Child Advocacy Centers.

Car registration: 9am (Donations accepted at registration)

Businesses can set up booths for a $25.00 donation or a portion of their sales donated. If you would be interest please pm or E-Mail me for details... We are very easy to work with.

Remember all proceeds benefit the Paulding County Child Advocacy Centers

We will be handing out goody bags with the car registrations and having door prizes. If you have anything that you would like to donate for the bags or the door prizes please let me know... I will be glad to pick up.

Alpha Omega is hosting a Car Shoe July 25 at the Dallas location:

505 Jimmy Campbell Pkwy Dallas, Ga. 30157 @ 10am

The proceeds benefitting the Paulding County Child Advocacy Centers.

Car registration: 9am (Donations accepted at registration)

Businesses can set up booths for a $25.00 donation or a portion of their sales donated. If you would be interest please pm or E-Mail me for details... We are very easy to work with.

Remember all proceeds benefit the Paulding County Child Advocacy Centers

We will be handing out goody bags with the car registrations and having door prizes. If you have anything that you would like to donate for the bags or the door prizes please let me know... I will be glad to pick up.

Is there a registration fee?

We are still looking for businesses to set up booths. This is a good way to advertise. There is a $25.00 donation to the Paulding County Child Advocacy Center for the booth.

We will also be handing out goody bags with each car registration if you have something for us to include we would be glad to.

PM me or for more details

I will be out today collecting items for the goody bags. If anyone has anything they would like to donate for them let me know.....

Hope to see ya'll at the Car Show. We will have classic cars, moonwalks, food and music....