Paulding.com

I wish it would RAIN already!

and so are my mower sales!!! I'm just gonna keep holding my breath though, because I know in a few days after we get some more rain, people will get back in the swing and want to buy a nicely-priced mower!!! I should have quite a few of them in 2-3 more weeks.

MEANWHILE, I'm still more than obliged to fix your broken down ones!!!! Yall give me a holler~~~ :)

I already have one GREAT Snapper for sale, and just finished another one today (though I'm not sure I'll sell this one), and coming up------

2 Rear wheel self-propelled push mowers, one is a Honda Quatro-Cut, and the other is a beautiful Silver Craftsman 3 speed (also rear wheel drive)....and of course just some basic cheapo-push mowers.

I also hope to have a HUGE Craftsman Rider 42" cut ready in a week or so....it won't be cheap, but it'll be really nice, and enough power to pull down a small tree! :lol:

I reckon I need to take another long-awaited PCOM night of yapping with my pals too. It's just hard to get the time, it seems. But if yall will hang around tonight, then I think I would like to have some good old-time yacking like I used to do more than yall cared for. ;)

It is raining here! Not much, though. More lightning and thunder than anything.

But, rain is rain! B)

Yep....pretty noisy over here too, but like you said. I'll take it loud.....any way I can get it! :lol:

Oh, I'm getting a good rain!!

Thank God, as I was coming home from work I saw the lightening and thought, "Well, it'll just go around" and the closer I got the more it started to rain.

And it's still raining!!!!

Hwy 61S at Paul Aiken

Hope you get some!!

:p

Oh, I'm getting a good rain!!

Thank God, as I was coming home from work I saw the lightening and thought, "Well, it'll just go around" and the closer I got the more it started to rain.

And it's still raining!!!!

Hwy 61S at Paul Aiken

Hope you get some!!

:p

I hear ya!!!! It finally gave me a reason to stop working and close the shop doors!!!! (although there's quite a few things I can get done in doors)....I gotta get outa this workaholic thing!!! :wacko:

The air is so nice today after last night's cleansing!!

Oh Subby, I ment to tell you that my neighbors were thrilled with the lawnmower deal I got.

They saw you deliver me a brand new mower and take away my old mower. They desided I got one heck of a deal. :lol:

Sorry about the Animal Control issue going on. It has been a long running issue with that crazy guy. <_<

Oh Subby, I ment to tell you that my neighbors were thrilled with the lawnmower deal I got.

They saw you deliver me a brand new mower and take away my old mower. They desided I got one heck of a deal. :lol:

Sorry about the Animal Control issue going on. It has been a long running issue with that crazy guy. <_>

Well, you are welcome. I was under the gun in getting it sold, so I think you got a sweet deal too. The Animal Control thing was just a little excitement in an otherwise dull day. :lol: