Paulding.com

Writing Seminar with best selling author and NPR commentator

Hi everyone,

I just got this email from Lauretta Hannon, one of the authors we will be having a book signing with this month On June 27th. I will be posting that soon. She is making a special offer to Book Worm Patrons, so make sure you let her know when you RSVP. This will be a great seminar!

Hey Susan,

Here's more detailed info on my upcoming writing seminar should you have anybody ask...Thanks much!-Lauretta

On Saturday, July 18, I'll be offering a Writers' Seminar in Powder Springs through my Down Home Writing School.

I've included all the pertinent info below; feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested.

Thanks so much--and bless your writing hand,

Lauretta

Here's the skinny:

The following seminar will be held on July 18 from 11am to 4pm and includes a complimentary lunch. The lunch session gives participants time to share stories and have a Q&A with Lauretta.

• How To Tell The Greatest Story Never Told—Yours

Lessons and solutions for taking your project from inception to published work. You will leave with a concrete plan to complete the project you’ve longed to finish. Expect to be energized and inspired by this lively, interactive experience.

In this seminar you’ll learn:

-How to determine the best genre for your project (novel, essays, memoir, fantasy, young adult, etc.)

-How to start and stick to it no matter what

-Why you should listen to some folks and not others

-How to banish writing blocks forever

-Why you must set goals and timelines

-How marketing can catapult you to success even before your work is complete

-How to avoid the Top Ten Mistakes writers make when looking for an agent

-How to navigate the business of publishing: finding an agent, drafting the book proposal, and designing your career

More About The Seminar

Cost: $99 ($89 for Book Worm Patrons)

This seminar is appropriate for writers working in any genre and at any level.

Location: Bailey's Diner, 4093 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA 30127

To register: email Lauretta at hannonlauretta@gmail.com

Note: Space is limited, so register soon to reserve your seat.

About The Instructor

Lauretta Hannon is a bestselling author and commentator on National Public Radio's All Things Considered. She has taught and encouraged writers for nearly twenty years. As a writer she has captured more than 100 national awards.

Her memoir, The Cracker Queen--A Memoir of a Jagged, Joyful Life, became a bestseller only three weeks after its release in April.

--

Lauretta Hannon

The Cracker Queen--

A Memoir of a Jagged, Joyful Life

thecrackerqueen.com

SIBA Bestseller!