Paulding.com

Mower repair reminder! Great deals on

Around 1 week if you can get them to me SOON!!! Full tune-ups on push mowers for $80, includes oil change, fuel system flushing, spark plug, air filter, blade sharpening & balancing, thorough check, and excellent cleanup.

(Note- additional charge for NEW blades, which is the price of the blade only. Carburetor rebuilding or replacement also additional charge. Cash only please, no checks)

Best deal in town, folks!! :D

Riding mowers also welcome for tuneups, and MINOR repairs only. Riding mower prices estimated on delivery, and may vary from mower to mower.

Thanks Folks!

Glenn

678-315-8794 calls are welcome after 9:30 a.m., 7 days a week.

The only reason I am bumping this is to inform yall that I reaped a wind storm of work on Monday (and today), so my turn around time has blown up to 2 weeks for repairs. I still do and always will welcome your work you can bring me, but I need to hold off of taking anything else in until next week. Thanks so much for understanding.

Hey subby,did my friend come by and buy a mower the past weekend?His name is Troy.

HB.

Hey subby,did my friend come by and buy a mower the past weekend?His name is Troy.

HB.

I don't think so......but I couldn't swear to it. I have handled probably 20 customers since the past 4-5 days.....overwhelming!!! Someone came and got the Bolens mower, but that was justagirl's hubby.

BTW.....you missed a KILLER party on Saturday evening!!!!

I don't think so......but I couldn't swear to it. I have handled probably 20 customers since the past 4-5 days.....overwhelming!!! Someone came and got the Bolens mower, but that was justagirl's hubby.

BTW.....you missed a KILLER party on Saturday evening!!!!

Yea i was busy.but you missed a good one too.LOL LOL

HB.

Bumped for Thursday. I hope to have a couple of mowers ready to sell by this evening!!!

This guy is working hard...maybe some of us need to follow...congrats to him on his business......

Thank ya, sir!!! With this weather heating up, a full day feels like two! I am happy that my 16 yr old daughter has taken a liking into learning this. She has been a great help, I'm getting more done, and she's making a little money to help pay for her car. We didn't knock off work last night until around 9:30. Those 12-14 hour days can really wear you out!! But hey....at least we've still got our house to live in.