Paulding.com

want a great scalp massage before your new, sassy

longstyle4.jpg
longstyle1.jpggorgeouslygoldenhaircolor.jpg
20% of all services this Thursday Friday and SATURDAY!!!

CUT-$48 scalp massage with Scarletts Grapeseed lavender oil,shampoo and deep conditioning treatment or scalp treatment,consultation, blow dry with stying lesson.

All Color services 20% off also.

I still have a few appointments that I would love to fill(theres even a late one on Friday available!)...HURRY if you want the 20% off!

promhair.jpg

Wow! What a great deal!! If you want to try a new hairdresser and a new cut and color for the summer, Moxie's 20% off sale is the perfect time to do so!!!

I'm glad to see that you are filling up the books so fast! I'm so glad that you liked the Grapeseed Oil with Lavender! I so enjoyed the scalp massage...I could have fallen asleep!! Being high in Vitamin A (Natural Retinol), Vitamines B, C and E along with the soothing properties of the Lavender, makes for a perfect Scalp Massage as it is absorbed quickly into the scalp without being greasy! I'm so glad you liked it!

For those of you who didn't catch that...Moxie will be carrying Scarlett's Scalp Massage Oils!!! I'm so happy to be working with Laura!! All the products will have Moxie's Logo and name on them. ^_^ Since Moxie is in Kennesaw right by Town Center Mall, it opens up an entirely new set of customers for Moxie with the targeted products that she will carry. I'm working on custom lip balm labels for her this week for Moxie ... Bubble Gum and Orange Cream!

Congratulations on your Shop Laura!!!! I hope you will post some pictures soon of the Entire Salon...it is just such a very cool, chick location!! See you soon!

BRUCE LOVES MY HAIR BTW! I do too...it took all of 5 minutes to dry and get out the door this morning! Thanks Laura!!! :wub:

Scarlet