Paulding.com

Thank you pcommers!

I had more business come in this week than ever since I started, and it's all thanks to you guys!! I just wanted to say thanks. I am totally beaten down and sore, but I made a lot of people happy this week, so it was worth it all! You folks ROCK!!!!! :D

I guess people figured since they couldn't cut grass with all the rain, might as well get the equipment worked on while they had the chance!!

It makes sense. :D

Thank you for hooking me up with a great mower! I got to play around with it for a bit and it runs like a champ! B)

You're welcome. I enjoyed hanging out with you for a while last night too. It's been a while! :)

Love ya!! Can't wait to mow!!! Thanks for doing such a good job on both my mowers!

You're most certainly welcome~~ :D

I had more business come in this week than ever since I started, and it's all thanks to you guys!! I just wanted to say thanks. I am totally beaten down and sore, but I made a lot of people happy this week, so it was worth it all! You folks ROCK!!!!! :D

Thanks for the mower. It runs and cuts great.

Thanks for the mower. It runs and cuts great.

You are welcome. I am glad to hear that. I hope it gives you plenty of seasons of use. :)