Paulding.com

Initial report on missing child (video)

Here's the second video with updated images regarding this story.

pubby

I just returned from the press conference on the issue.

Apparently the SO put the child on the missing children's list on Tuesday and decided to release the information today.

The reason for the delay from the April 17 initial report, which was made by the child at school, was that the family appeared to be cooperating in the investigation and complying with the rules that DFACs requires ... i.e. the father had removed himself from the home.

For instance, recognize that this is a case of an 8 year child, in a new family (new dad) and a new (one-year old brother) and all the psychological challenges that presents. This, no doubt, is why the warrants for the arrest had not been issued upon the allegation of the child and while the investigation was proceeding. And, DFACs had every indication that the family was complying with the law and segregating the suspect father from the home while the investigation continued.

When the presumed physical evidence came back and the decision to issue a warrant was made, they went to search for the father and discovered the entire family missing and the child had been withdrawn from school by a family member.

Action, from that point seems rapid. Here is the release:

child-release2.gif

imageschild.jpg

That poor little girl. I hope that her mother didn't just stand by and allow this to happen.

If I am reading it right, the girl's mother is also with the step father and children.

If I am reading it right, the girl's mother is also with the step father and children.

I had to read that a few times to, to understand it...

so did the mom go willing or is she considered a hostage? ( is that the right word I am looking for)

The mom went willingly and from the interview today, it appears even grandma (where the couple lived) is not cooperating.

pubby

say what? so the mom willingly went with him knowing that there is a chance that he molested her daughter? did I read that right?

so according to this (When the presumed physical evidence came back and the decision to issue a warrant was made) so they did find evidence that she was sexual abused? correct? someone needs to explain this to me, becasue I must be confused about this issue,

I have to be reading this wrong, The step dad evidently molested the little girl, she told the school, they investigated it, and did not rely on her say so alone, the physical evidence came back that she was sexual molested, and the mother left with the step dad and they took the little girl? and they also have a 1 year old little boy?

I must be mssing something because the way I am reading this is that the mom knew it and still let him take that little girl and her and leave...