Paulding.com

I am plumb tuckered out tonight!

I have really missed the time I used to have to gab with you fine folks on pcom, but I have been so busy with my mower thing. I tell ya...I really LOVE it! It's just been a hard week....all the work, and working really late....because (this will make you happy about your situation!:lol:)

I have to get 2 vehicles inspected ($40) this week, pay the IRS and the State for taxes owed, not to mention 250 to my CPA (but he's worth every nickel~~~), then I have to get my license renewed too. I'm going just a little bit crazy right now. But I've taken some time to refine my shop, clean it up and get more organized for the storm coming. Dudes just like working in their shops. ;)

Anyhoo...I got all my IRS checks wrote and ready to send in, Chell's gonna get one car inspected, while I can get my truck done too...then get the tags online. I finally got my act together, but it was HELL getting it done, and keeping my bizz going too.

I appreciate all you folks.....when you work all alone all day, you get deprived of talking to people.....but I have you folks to gab with when I finally get done and settled in. You've no idea what that means to me right now. I love to talk to Chell, but she's got an early to bed, early to rise schedule, while mine is about 3-4 hours later. My dog still can't speak English. :p

Just.....thanks!!! For your bizz and just being around when I need someone to talk to. Means the world to me. :) :wub:

Busy, busy... better than not having anything to do, right?

Hey- do you fix augers? I have one that I need to get fixed. Can get it started, but it won't turn the auger. I don't think I can mention the brand here, but PM me if you think it might be something you could fix.

Get some rest!

Busy, busy... better than not having anything to do, right?

Hey- do you fix augers? I have one that I need to get fixed. Can get it started, but it won't turn the auger. I don't think I can mention the brand here, but PM me if you think it might be something you could fix.

Get some rest!

I'm not really sure......while I can figure out most anything mechanical, my prowess is in carburetors and mainly getting the engine purring....ignition and gas. There are just literally HUNDREDS of so many models of everything, no one can know it all. But you bring it by, and you might be surprised at just how quickly I can figure it out. ;) I will give ANYTHING a shot. I have resurrected clinically dead engines, and fixed all the crap on an OLD huge tiller. If I can pull that off, then I can probably handle anything. That's why I don't charge by the hour. Sometimes I have to go online and get some insight to some of these antiques that come my way.....so hourly would eat you alive. I just charge by the job and all that time I spend checking things online.....well, that's for my own benefit, and I wouldn't dream of adding that to your bill. Learning all the new stuff (and really old stuff) is beneficial to me, and it makes no sense to charge someone for amassing the info. ;)

Hey Subby,

Let me know if anybody contacts you because they did a Google search. You're #1 on Google for a search of "Lawnmower Repair Paulding County"

KTR

Hey Subby,

Let me know if anybody contacts you because they did a Google search. You're #1 on Google for a search of "Lawnmower Repair Paulding County"

KTR

Oh cool!!! Not so far though. Mostly pcommers and people who referred me by pcommers.