Paulding.com

A few weeks ago I posted looking for a local Paulding who could repair Lawn mowers. Everyone that responded recommended Subby. Well after convincing my loving husband to take it to someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to repairs, My husband is absolutely thrilled with the results. Subby repaired our riding lawn mower & made it look brand new. It runs & sounds like the day that we bought it. We defiantly recommend Subby for any lawn mower repairs; he is quick, knowledgeable, thorough, & worth any money that is spent.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Subby. You have new customers & we will defiantly be sending business your way!!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago I posted looking for a local Paulding who could repair Lawn mowers. Everyone that responded recommended Subby. Well after convincing my loving husband to take it to someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to repairs, My husband is absolutely thrilled with the results. Subby repaired our riding lawn mower & made it look brand new. It runs & sounds like the day that we bought it. We defiantly recommend Subby for any lawn mower repairs; he is quick, knowledgeable, thorough, & worth any money that is spent.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Subby. You have new customers & we will defiantly be sending business your way!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the kind remarks! It was my pleasure helping you folks out. I hope it gives you great service for years to come, and I gladly welcome any more business you need. :)