Paulding.com

PAK Medical announces new division...

PAK Medical announces a new division:

actionlogo6.jpg

Mobility is one thing folks don't want to lose. So we've expanded our offerings with solutions - whether it's a stairlift, indoor or outdoor... or a ramp, vehicle or over the curb... or simply a little boost to help you out of a chair or the car... we can help. And we're happy to visit your home and show you some options if you can't come to the store.

Just give us a call, 770-222-6678!

Acorn-Living-Room.jpg pridevehicleramp.jpg

carcaddie-1.jpg

That's Great Anita!!! These allow so many people to remain mobile and live productive lives ans I am happy that you are carrying them now here!!! I'm sure many medical insurance companies cover these as well...if not all, most of the cost. I'm always happy to see you expand and carry new things! I'll be in before Father's Day to pick up more of the diabetic socks for my dad that keep the moisture away from the skin...he loves them and I finally have something I can get him that he will use and can use several pairs of them! :clapping:

Scarlet

Oops, just now sitting down to check in... yes, we do have grab bars. 3 styles - permanent, in chrome and white finish; portable; and a new curved grab bar...Picture218.png

Call if you have any questions!

And Scarlet, so glad your Dad likes his socks! Thank you for your biz!!

you gals @ Pak are awesome!!! I so love sending folks your way. :yahoo:

And we greatly appreciate you for sending folks our way... the only way we "mom & pops" survive. Thanks also to CreativeOne and Lady Raider for your comments. We're excited about these new products, and hope we can help keep folks in their own homes for a long time!