Paulding.com

West Metro Weekly Special !

Black Angus Ribeye Steak $8.99/lb

Sweet Jumbo Cantaloupe 2/$5.00

5lb Bag Vidalia Onion's $3.99

12 inch Hanging Baskets are here for Mother's Day while supply last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Happy Mother's Day~~
Black Angus Ribeye Steak $8.99/lb

Sweet Jumbo Cantaloupe 2/$5.00

5lb Bag Vidalia Onion's $3.99

12 inch Hanging Baskets are here for Mother's Day while supply last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

Do you have any of those really thick pork chops available? I'm talking about the ones that are an inch to inch and a half thick. Either bone in or boneless. My grill needs to have something pig related on it this weekend, and your pork chops are the bomb!

(The canteloupe sounds great! I'm picking some of those up when I stop by tomorrow).

Do you have any of those really thick pork chops available? I'm talking about the ones that are an inch to inch and a half thick. Either bone in or boneless. My grill needs to have something pig related on it this weekend, and your pork chops are the bomb!

(The canteloupe sounds great! I'm picking some of those up when I stop by tomorrow).

We will be happy to cut your pork chops as thick as you would like. If you do not see what you want when you come in just ask, we will be happy to cut it. Thanks for your business...

We buy the whole pork loin and cut them ourselves. I bought a pork loin for 11.00 and we got 12 1 to 1 1/2 inch chops. They were so good on the grill.