Paulding.com

WEbkinz Extravaganza Fri,Sat, Sun

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted everyone to remember that this Fri, Sat, Sun, is the Webkinz Extravaganza. For those of you who don't know what this is . You come in and buy $15.00 worth of gifts from our gift area, It can also be a webkinz and for every $15.00 you spend you get a special full size webkinz for $1.00. It's a very exciting weekend. There are 7 different extravaganza webkinz to choose from. And also there will be prizes for the kid's that have secret codes to be used on the webkinz site. Come join the fun. :clapping: :yahoo:

Is this just at your place, or everywhere? My daughter was on the Webkinz site yesterday, and I saw it talking about it. We are in the hospital now, but they have a gift shop with webkinz in...

Hi,

Only certain retailers participate in the extravaganza. On the site it will show the places. I believe i am the only one in the Dallas are. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hi,

Only certain retailers participate in the extravaganza. On the site it will show the places. I believe i am the only one in the Dallas are. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hope to see you here.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted everyone to remember that this Fri, Sat, Sun, is the Webkinz Extravaganza. For those of you who don't know what this is . You come in and buy $15.00 worth of gifts from our gift area, It can also be a webkinz and for every $15.00 you spend you get a special full size webkinz for $1.00. It's a very exciting weekend. There are 7 different extravaganza webkinz to choose from. And also there will be prizes for the kid's that have secret codes to be used on the webkinz site. Come join the fun. :clapping: :yahoo:

It's already started Hurry in :clapping: :yahoo:

It's already started Hurry in :clapping: :yahoo:

The extravaganza is in full swing. Make sure you get by the cafe. We open tomorrow at 8:00am -9:30pm Get in to get your $1:00 webkinz and your free gift. See you soon. :clapping: :yahoo:

WOW!!! I sure to wish I could get by there!!! I LOVE your gift selection and with graduation approaching, I could get some nice gifts and take advantage of this deal to get a surprise for the DGD's. They enjoy playing with their Webkinz. BUT...........with all the last minute preparation for the Concert tonight and Wade singing two shows tomorrow at Snellville Days, it doesn't look like I will be able to get there. :( I am BUMMED!!!!

BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFT BASKET FOR THE CONCERT FOR A CURE TONIGHT. We appreciate it SO much!!!!!!

Assuming they exist, do you have a Webkinz monkey???

We do have one of the pink monkeys with hearts on him left. Come by and check out our selection. With the purchase of the monkey you will get to choose from 7 other webkins to buy for $1.00. Yes, that is ONE DOLLAR.

Hope to see you soon!

Vitos Cafe

I stopped by...she picked out 2 lil kinz and got the pink poodle she's been looking for forever :wub: ~ Thank you so much, ya'll have a really nice gift shop

I am so glad you came by. Hope to see you again soon. The webkinz extravaganza is in full swing. Let everyone knw to stop by and get there deals. Hope to see all of you in here the extravaganza goes on till Sunday at 6pm. :yahoo: :clapping: