Paulding.com

"Wishing Well For Paulding" UPDATE!

I would like to thank all that have responded and offered to participate in the Wishing Well for Paulding fundraiser. My hope is that we all can make a difference for those in need in the Pauling.com Community Chest. I know that by far there are many generous souls on here who regularly help those in need and this would be just a additional means of raising money. The following are locations accepting donations on a regular basis.

1. Scarlet Indulgence

1598 Hiram Douglasville Hwy, Hiram

770-222-8603

2. Allon Salon

4215 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, Hiram

770-222-1922

3. Choi Kwang Do School-Beverly

Hwy 120 @ 59 Hillside Trace, Dallas

Front of Walmart by Gas Station on Dallas Hwy

678-363-3811

4. Dallas School of Dance

395 West Memorial Drive, Dallas

770-445-8935

5. Pak Medical -Anita

5610 Wendy Bagwell Pkwy 100, Hiram

77-222-6678

6. Marotti Auto Repair

103 Mae Drive, Dallas

By Corner of East Paulding Drive & Mt. Tabor Church Road

678-363-5004

7. Oreilly Auto Parts in Hiram( I still have to set up a container there but should be by this weekend)

Shane O6, UnionMom and West Georgia Crafts also have offered to help .

A Thanks to Weatherboy for helping name this fundraiser and a huge thanks to Interestinglyboring who kept keeping my topic active. You all are terrific. If any business and or person want to participate please let me know. Again, my hope is that collectively we can make a difference in the community.

Thanks

Frann Marotti

Frann thank you so much for what you are doing for Paulding county and it's people in need. I think that you will find that the people of Paulding county and surrounding areas are the most loving and caring people in the world when it comes to helping others in need. What better way to teach your children to love others than to give change to help other children that don't have what we have. I hope the churches will Join you with wishing wells in the church for the kids to bring their change each Sunday to help others less fortunate . Grandparents could start their own wishingwell for the grand kids for pennies or change or even bills. Then when the well is full take your grandkids to the nearest drop off point and let them turn in the money with pride knowing that they gave out of the love in their heart to help some other kids that [in this case may lose their mother]. We read and hear everyday about kids that bring guns to school and stay in trouble but seldom hear about all of the good kids that do good each day . We need to teach our kids in the home to love others even though they may be different than us. Scarlet Indulgence will be the closest drop off point to us So as for my grandkids just as soon as the well is full we will be paying you a visit . This is not only for kids but for everyone with love in your heart for your fellowman so please when you see one of these wishing wells thank God for What you have by giving to those that don't.

Edited by weatherboy
Frann thank you so much for what you are doing for Paulding county and it's people in need. I think that you will find that the people of Paulding county and surrounding areas are the most loving and caring people in the world when it comes to helping others in need. What better way to teach your children to love others than to give change to help other children that don't have what we have. I hope the churches will Join you with wishing wells in the church for the kids to bring their change each Sunday to help others less fortunate . Grandparents could start their own wishingwell for the grand kids for pennies or change or even bills. Then when the well is full take your grandkids to the nearest drop off point and let them turn in the money with pride knowing that they gave out of the love in their heart to help some other kids that [in this case may lose their mother]. We read and hear everyday about kids that bring guns to school and stay in trouble but seldom hear about all of the good kids that do good each day . We need to teach our kids in the home to love others even though they may be different than us. Scarlet Indulgence will be the closest drop off point to us So as for my grandkids just as soon as the well is full we will be paying you a visit . This is not only for kids but for everyone with love in your heart for your fellowman so please when you see one of these wishing wells thank God for What you have by giving to those that don't.

Oh my goodness Weatherboy You speak so eloquently!! You are so right. I do hope that we will get the support from the community. If you are ever in my neck of the woods Wishing Well or not I would love to meet you. Thank you for your support. Frann :clapping:

I can't wait to see your grandchildren tomorrow!!!! And post their picture here with their donations! :wub: You set a good example for them Weatherboy and are teaching them about helping others in their community that will last them a lifetime!

I'll roll all the change and make a deposit in Jeannie's account next week!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :wub:

Scarlet

Frann is awesome, oh and I haven't even met them yet!! :D

You will love her and Vinnie the minute you meet them...but you have really, you know what wonderful people they are and it only gets better from there! :) :wub:

Scarlet

I can't wait to see your grandchildren tomorrow!!!! And post their picture here with their donations! :wub: You set a good example for them Weatherboy and are teaching them about helping others in their community that will last them a lifetime!

I'll roll all the change and make a deposit in Jeannie's account next week!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :wub:

Scarlet

You will love her and Vinnie the minute you meet them...but you have really, you know what wonderful people they are and it only gets better from there! :) :wub:

Scarlet

I look forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now get out there and donate people...everyone can afford a few pennies. Well, ok, in my case...a nickel or two. :p ;) :D

We are so sorry to hear that Jeannie passed away last night. Even though we didn't know her it still hurts to know that a mother left her four kids at such a young age . My daughter went to school with her many years ago. But folks this was Frann's first benefit for the Wishing Well for Paulding . So even though she is gone her children still need our help to pay for funeral expenses. We made little wishing wells from candle jars for the grandkids to fill with change for this sweet lady. So today we carried our grandkids with their Wishing Wells over to Scarlet Indulgence which is one of the drop off points here in town . We hope this is something they will remember the rest of their lives that they gave out of the goodness of their heart to help someone else in time of need. Scarlet and Bruce are the most wonderful people to help others that I have ever met. I wish the world was full of people like this. I would like to thank Frann for starting this so my grandkids could take part in giving. Scarlet was so kind to take time out of her work day to have her picture made with me and the kids and gave each one of the kids a gift. I am so proud of my grandkids that I am going to post their picture on here. Folks don't tell your children and grand children how to live but walk it with them by setting an example by walking it before them. I am not trying to preach to anyone but please if you can help this family in their time of sorrow and need. May God bless you all.

100_0248.jpg

I too am sorry about Jeannie. I know every little bit will help this family. Thanks for allowing our family to be a part of this. It is sad but it is a part of life all around us daily. I want my kids to learn at a early age it is not all about "you" in life you have to reach out and help others around you. So it is important to teach your children while they are young. Even if it is a few pennies-it takes pennies to make dollars. Let us live by example. How do you want your children to remember you when you are gone? Opening your hands to help others or closing your hand up and walking away?

We are so sorry to hear that Jeannie passed away last night. Even though we didn't know her it still hurts to know that a mother left her four kids at such a young age . My daughter went to school with her many years ago. But folks this was Frann's first benefit for the Wishing Well for Paulding . So even though she is gone her children still need our help to pay for funeral expenses. We made little wishing wells from candle jars for the grandkids to fill with change for this sweet lady. So today we carried our grandkids with their Wishing Wells over to Scarlet Indulgence which is one of the drop off points here in town . We hope this is something they will remember the rest of their lives that they gave out of the goodness of their heart to help someone else in time of need. Scarlet and Bruce are the most wonderful people to help others that I have ever met. I wish the world was full of people like this. I would like to thank Frann for starting this so my grandkids could take part in giving. Scarlet was so kind to take time out of her work day to have her picture made with me and the kids and gave each one of the kids a gift. I am so proud of my grandkids that I am going to post their picture on here. Folks don't tell your children and grand children how to live but walk it with them by setting an example by walking it before them. I am not trying to preach to anyone but please if you can help this family in their time of sorrow and need. May God bless you all.

100_0248.jpg

Wonderful looking family!

:::hoping for lots of donations:::

:)

God Bless you Weatherboy and your beautiful family. I am so sorry to hear of Jeannie's passing. I will contact those that started collecting and pass it on to Scarlet as she has direct contact with the family. We did not have much time to raise money but what ever was raised will go to this very needy family. If anyone wants to donate additional funds for this family please contact me. Thanks Frann 678-363-5004

100_0248.jpg

Thanks so much for posting the picture!!! I did not have time to do it yesterday and was going to do it today!!!

You should be VERY proud not only of your grandkids, but your children as well! You have a very loving, caring and wonderful family to be proud of and I am blessed to know all of you! You Make a HUGE difference here on P.com and in our community!!! We all love you so very much and I'm glad now that everyone can see your picture with your grandkids!!! You and your family are teaching them young that giving go others in need really DOES make a difference!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I know that your family is blessed and will continue to be blessed for all the wonderful things that you do! :wub:

Love,

Scarlet