Paulding.com

1Novella's hubby and I took some boys to Blue Ridge to be victims for a first aid training course. In the course of the weekend - I survived six compound fractured legs, six legs caught in vines at the bottom of a creek bed with sever swelling, six falls off a rappalling tower into a ravine, six bridge collapse - compound fractured arm and back injury, six cases of heat exhaustion, four cases of my child getting bit by a rattle snake and going extremely paniced, and four needs to cross the river (the boring scenario). 1Novella's hubby survived a similiar number of various broken bones, back injuries, choking, burns, and yesterday - four bike wrecks. The boys had similiar scenarios - but I really don't know what they did to them except the bee stings.

It was a beautiful weekend up there in Blue Ridge. And, I really had a good time - the boys had a great time and want to go back in November for the next class. ::)!

Great weekend for scouting.

Saw a bunch of other folks up there for a different event. Glad to see them also!!!!

Your idea of fun is quite strange, dear..... :p

Yea, I know. But, it was alot of fun. And, the best part was hearing the boys say - can we come back next time? That was alot of fun (and here's the kicker) and I learned alot!!!!!

You've seen my paperwork - you knew our idea of fun was a bit off.

Glad you survived and had a good time. It was a beautiful weekend.

It was a beautiful weekend. I'm so, so, so looking forward to summer camp.

1Novella's hubby and I took some boys to Blue Ridge to be victims for a first aid training course. In the course of the weekend - I survived six compound fractured legs, six legs caught in vines at the bottom of a creek bed with sever swelling, six falls off a rappalling tower into a ravine, six bridge collapse - compound fractured arm and back injury, six cases of heat exhaustion, four cases of my child getting bit by a rattle snake and going extremely paniced, and four needs to cross the river (the boring scenario). 1Novella's hubby survived a similiar number of various broken bones, back injuries, choking, burns, and yesterday - four bike wrecks. The boys had similiar scenarios - but I really don't know what they did to them except the bee stings.

GAWD-you guys are clumsy.... 8)

I think you've corrected your Karma too-didn't rain on ya while you were there did it?

So, I guess you can come and camp with us next weekend if you want. If it rains we'll have to blame it on someone else.

GAWD-you guys are clumsy.... 8)

I think you've corrected your Karma too-didn't rain on ya while you were there did it?

So, I guess you can come and camp with us next weekend if you want. If it rains we'll have to blame it on someone else.

It did not rain - perhaps I have broken my curse. I would hate to rain on the Cub parade this weekend. But, I will be doing work somewhere else in the camp - maybe that will help.

Got the back put back in its proper place after being the ditch so much - shout out to Dr. Vaughn - so I'm good to go for next weekend. Told them I'd probably be back next Monday after the roof work and sleeping on the ground this weekend.