Paulding.com

You folks need to load me down with some work!

I am pretty covered up for the next 2 days, but I still welcome anyone who needs their mower fixed! Spring is here and that grass is a gettin' taller by the day....so don't delay! Call me right away! I'll get you fixed up in no time, and have you busting your rear-end out in the yard cuttin' grass! :D I am going to set some time aside for refurbishing some used equipment, so keep that in mind before you go to Home Depot and drop $300 on a mower that you can buy from me for a fraction of the cost. I back up my work and my re-sales! If you don't like it, then bring it back, and you get a full refund (provided you didn't go out and hit a boulder or something and ruined it). I don't have a so-called "disclaimer", but I am a FAIR person, and I can't sleep at night knowing you didn't get what you wanted. My re-sales are used mowers, but I go through them with a fine-tooth comb, in hopes that they'll provide you with several seasons of good use. Times are TOUGH right now, so this is an incredible opportunity to buy yourself a mower or have yours repaired or serviced for a low price. We're all trying to save money, more than ever before, so call me and we'll see what can be done to get you what you want without breaking your wallet.

My goal for this coming week is get about 3-4 mowers rebuilt so I can sell them, and possibly a weed-eater or two, depending on how many repairs come in, as repairs take top priority.

Drop me a line, and I'll be happy to get you cutting your grass again!! ;)

Thanks folks! :)

Glenn Jiles-

678-315-8794

bumped for a beautiful Monday morning.

Subby where are you located? My neighbor says she needs someone to look at her mower, it won't start, I believe that is what she said. She is off Ridge Rd and Poole Bridge Rd. How far are you from there? I will let her know about you and hopefully she will contact you for repairs.

you need to see what kind of "riggin" my old man did to the tines on this tractor...know how they have curves...well these were sold old on one side they were just straight six inch sticks and the rest of metal just gone!! ha. (this thing is from like late 70's ealry 80's but ewas my ex father in laws tractor and has sent. value so had to fix) He took to marietta and welded the heck out of these tines and literally MADE NEW TINES out of it. Its the silliest thing i have ever seen but it works better than we first got it from them. (dad passed and we put in new counters and floors and cabinets for them in trade for some windows and the tractor) You would just laugh your booty off if you could see this homemade thing..he needs to put it on one of those redneck tractor picture sites or something.

Keep eyes peeled for me a tiny tiller still though that my tiny rear can handle for small areas though. I am getting a little bit of extra money next month that was not expected and i would love it if one fell into my lap. (keep in mind i only weigh 108 lbs so i am talking SMALL...tried one of those stupid garden weasel things and i can do better with my old fashioned spade!!)

thanks

I am pretty covered up for the next 2 days, but I still welcome anyone who needs their mower fixed! Spring is here and that grass is a gettin' taller by the day....so don't delay! Call me right away! I'll get you fixed up in no time, and have you busting your rear-end out in the yard cuttin' grass! :D I am going to set some time aside for refurbishing some used equipment, so keep that in mind before you go to Home Depot and drop $300 on a mower that you can buy from me for a fraction of the cost. I back up my work and my re-sales! If you don't like it, then bring it back, and you get a full refund (provided you didn't go out and hit a boulder or something and ruined it). I don't have a so-called "disclaimer", but I am a FAIR person, and I can't sleep at night knowing you didn't get what you wanted. My re-sales are used mowers, but I go through them with a fine-tooth comb, in hopes that they'll provide you with several seasons of good use. Times are TOUGH right now, so this is an incredible opportunity to buy yourself a mower or have yours repaired or serviced for a low price. We're all trying to save money, more than ever before, so call me and we'll see what can be done to get you what you want without breaking your wallet.

My goal for this coming week is get about 3-4 mowers rebuilt so I can sell them, and possibly a weed-eater or two, depending on how many repairs come in, as repairs take top priority.

Drop me a line, and I'll be happy to get you cutting your grass again!! ;)

Thanks folks! :)

Oh yeah, I'm all over that!! :lol: :lol: :p

Glenn Jiles-

678-315-8794

Subby where are you located? My neighbor says she needs someone to look at her mower, it won't start, I believe that is what she said. She is off Ridge Rd and Poole Bridge Rd. How far are you from there? I will let her know about you and hopefully she will contact you for repairs.

My s/d is located about 1 mile from the Kroger on Ridge Road heading towards 92 on the right...Forest Ridge. I am on the entrance street - 341...basically not far at all from her. Just make sure to call before you come. I have some on the road appointments, and running to the parts store, etc. so I am not always here.

Hey Subby -

Think you could get a generator working again?

I'm pretty sure I can.....just won't start? As long as it's the engine we're talking about , then sure. I don't see why not. ;)

Quick question Subby, do you sharpen blades as well?

If that's all they need....and balance them, as well. :D Are your blades dull??? :p