Paulding.com

Spotlight Karaoke is BACK TONIGHT (Friday) @ EIGHT

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkk....

Come see me at MacFarlane's tonight. I had a hell of a good time in Nashville last week but now it's time to party with my peeps.

Who's coming to sing with me?

Spotlight Karaoke starts at EIGHT and runs until you're done singing.

I hope to see you all there.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkk....

Come see me at MacFarlane's tonight. I had a hell of a good time in Nashville last week but now it's time to party with my peeps.

Who's coming to sing with me?

Spotlight Karaoke starts at EIGHT and runs until you're done singing.

I hope to see you all there.

GLAD YOUR BACK!!! missed not seeing you last Friday and will probably miss seeing you tonight :( . Depends on what's going on after the kiddo's musical is done at Hiram High. I may try to drop in just to say hello to the "peeps" as you call them. From the other thread, looks like there is going to be alot of different people there, ones that haven't been before. That's pretty cool! Hope everyone has a wonderful time!

GLAD YOUR BACK!!! missed not seeing you last Friday and will probably miss seeing you tonight :( . Depends on what's going on after the kiddo's musical is done at Hiram High. I may try to drop in just to say hello to the "peeps" as you call them. From the other thread, looks like there is going to be alot of different people there, ones that haven't been before. That's pretty cool! Hope everyone has a wonderful time!

I love to see everyone come out. Good friends or new ones. Come join us.

i'll come but i don't think you'll want me to sing, you've heard me before

Steven, come by and say hi. There is a cruise night tonight in Hiram. I'll be there in my 67 Coronet. I can sing but I won't leave my car. :lol: