Paulding.com

Visitation and Services

Visitation: Thursday, 4/23/09 from 2:00 - 4:00pm and 6:00 - 8:00pm at West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory. Services: 11:00 a.m. Friday 4/24/09 in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory.

Obituary

Betty Jane Singleton, 77, of Canton, GA, formerly of Marietta passed away Tuesday, April 21, 2009. Services will be 11:00 a.m. Friday, April 24, 2009, in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory with Revs. Johnny Turner and Larry Ritch officiating. Interment will follow at Cheatham Hill Memorial Park. Mrs. Singleton was a member of Lighthouse Baptist Church and attended SAS at Victory Baptist Church. She was a retired Cobb County Bus Driver with 18 years of service. Mrs. Singleton was preceded in death by her husband, Mr. Robert Singleton. She is survived by her children: Mandy O’Shields of Canton Spencer Grier of Marietta Charles Grier of Marietta Joseph Singleton of Dallas Sister: Fran Clanton of Marietta Brother: Jerry Satterfield of Adairsville Grandchildren: Alex Singleton, Adam Singleton, Isabella Singleton, Sharon O’Shields, Breannah O’Shields, Kahlyn O’Shields, Donna Kay Grier and Rose Giannetta. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Thursday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 to 8:00pm. West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online guest book available at www.westcobbfuneralhome.com

I also went to Church with Ms Betty, She was a Blessing to my family.

She will be missed so much especially the "Mama Hugs" she gave me so many times

But she is no longer suffering, and now has a New Body.

Rest in Peace Ms Betty We Love you