Paulding.com

Southern Biker of Hiram

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally set the Grand Opening date. April 25th 11am until. We will have a Dyno machine, Hooters girls washing cars and motorcycles as well as Hooters food. (Hamburgers, hotdogs and pulled pork) A motorcycle contest with a sport bike class and V twin class. There will be music, food, fun, good sales and more. Come out and have a good time. :clapping:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally set the Grand Opening date. April 25th 11am until. We will have a Dyno machine, Hooters girls washing cars and motorcycles as well as Hooters food. (Hamburgers, hotdogs and pulled pork) A motorcycle contest with a sport bike class and V twin class. There will be music, food, fun, good sales and more. Come out and have a good time. :clapping:

So what ya havin to entertain me? :p I don't do hooty girls, are ya gonna have some hooty boys to wash my suburban? :wub:

:good: :drinks: