Paulding.com

Win Family Movie Night

It won't let me...it keeps saying I need to enter a day even though I have chosen the day several times -_- As soon as I hit 8 for the day it says in red off to the side "DAY IS REQUIRED". Maybe it needs to have a 0 in front of it like the months, but it definately won't let me use my birthday. I tried my husband too, but he is a 6 for the day and it won't let me register him either.

Edited by CornyGirl
It won't let me...it keeps saying I need to enter a day even though I have chosen the day several times -_- As soon as I hit 8 for the day it says in red off to the side "DAY IS REQUIRED". Maybe it needs to have a 0 in front of it like the months, but it definately won't let me use my birthday. I tried my husband too, but he is a 6 for the day and it won't let me register him either.

Wow , i am not sure what you are doing but I didnt have to do that.

I sent an email to our website guy.... Try again tomorrow.....

Sorry

I just got word that this is corrected.... So go ahead and register...

I believe we have arranged to do the movie tickets twice a month for the next 3 months. After 3 months, we MAY do different prizes, or a package time deal.

Ok great--still waiting for notification of my winning..... :lol:

Click on our web address in the ad below & register to win a $50 gift card for MOVIES 278 in Hiram, GA - more than enough to enjoy a great night out.

See website for more details.....

For real :::: It is free to register

Way to go Beth!!

Awesome prize for a lucky winner! :yahoo: