Paulding.com

I still have 2 mowers for sale.....

Both run GREAT. The Craftsman bagger mower is VERY nice. I used it in my back yard to suck up all the leaves and junk, and probably one of the quietest little boogers I have ever used. The muffler was about to fall off when I got it, so I fixed that. Only thing is that it a front wheel self propelled, and the mechanism as about shot. I am going to put standard wheels on the front. I almost hate to part with this thing, but I need money, and I already have way too many mowers. $75 takes it home!!! Note- this is a Craftsman rear bagger, and they don't blow crap all in your face, because the back of the bag is closed off and it vents from the sides. I love the little thing, but I have taxes that need to be paid, so let me know if you want it. These mowers sell brand new in stores for $240 without the front wheel drive. You'd be saving a bundle...it's got fresh oil in it, tuned up (carb and all) and I sharpened and balanced the blade. It also have the BIG wheels in the back. I just need to swap out the front ones for regular wheels.

Of course the pretty little red mulcher is still for sale for $50.....it's been gone through also, and even waxed to make the deck last longer and resist rust. I"ll be up until midnight if you wanna call me. I'm going back and forth between my comp and my garage, so calling would be faster.

Bumped for those who have little money, and need to cut their grass....this rain is gonna make it grow like wild fire!!

Hey Subby, I've got a Bolens push mower with a 4.5 hp Briggs that will fire off but won't stay running. Can you throw a guess at what it might cost to fix it. I know there are no certainties until you look at it but I really don't have any idea what to expect. Thanks!! Mr. Justagirl

Hey Subby, I've got a Bolens push mower with a 4.5 hp Briggs that will fire off but won't stay running. Can you throw a guess at what it might cost to fix it. I know there are no certainties until you look at it but I really don't have any idea what to expect. Thanks!! Mr. Justagirl

Barring any unforeseen major problem (which I would doubt there is) I would say between 60-80 dollars. That would be for the repair and includes the tuneup also, new oil, check filter, blades, etc. I could just fix the ONE problem, but the best thing to do is stop whatever caused it in the first place, and make sure you're ready for the Spring with no troubles.

Barring any unforeseen major problem (which I would doubt there is) I would say between 60-80 dollars. That would be for the repair and includes the tuneup also, new oil, check filter, blades, etc. I could just fix the ONE problem, but the best thing to do is stop whatever caused it in the first place, and make sure you're ready for the Spring with no troubles.

Thank yoU!

Both run GREAT. The Craftsman bagger mower is VERY nice. I used it in my back yard to suck up all the leaves and junk, and probably one of the quietest little boogers I have ever used. The muffler was about to fall off when I got it, so I fixed that. Only thing is that it a front wheel self propelled, and the mechanism as about shot. I am going to put standard wheels on the front. I almost hate to part with this thing, but I need money, and I already have way too many mowers. $75 takes it home!!! Note- this is a Craftsman rear bagger, and they don't blow crap all in your face, because the back of the bag is closed off and it vents from the sides. I love the little thing, but I have taxes that need to be paid, so let me know if you want it. These mowers sell brand new in stores for $240 without the front wheel drive. You'd be saving a bundle...it's got fresh oil in it, tuned up (carb and all) and I sharpened and balanced the blade. It also have the BIG wheels in the back. I just need to swap out the front ones for regular wheels.

Of course the pretty little red mulcher is still for sale for $50.....it's been gone through also, and even waxed to make the deck last longer and resist rust. I"ll be up until midnight if you wanna call me. I'm going back and forth between my comp and my garage, so calling would be faster.

PM Sent!

PM Sent!

Oh yeah...I still have the black MTD Yard Machine with rear bagger also. I'll take $80 for it.