Paulding.com

After the rain....business will boom, therefore...

That you may have and want to trash. ESPECIALLY Briggs and Straton mowers (This includes Craftsman, Murray, and MTD). I am expecting business to start really kicking soon, so I am in the market for used throw away mowers and weed eaters, chainsaws, blowers, tillers, etc. I will gladly take them off your hands. All I ask is that you at least hose them off or sweep them off, because I also use my truck to haul my piano equipment, and muddy things take a lot of time to clean the back of the truck out.

Remember- this is a community service- yall help me out by providing spare parts, and that translates into you getting "junk" out of your yard, while making it possible for me to keep my rates low in repairs by using spare parts. NEW parts cost a fortune, and they will be going up in a month....significantly. I am already seeing this now. So, in a way, we're all helping each other out. You get your junk removed, and I can save my customers lots of $$$ by refurbishing used parts and use them for less than half of what new parts cost.

678-315-8794

Glenn

Thanks folks!! :)

the "therefore" made me giggle!

I sorta figured it would make YOU giggle. ;) :lol:

It makes me think of those "Yellow Pine" commercials, where the guy on there sounds like he came from the Looziana swamps!!

Is it really necessary to sound like a hick, just because you were raised one? :huh:

I sorta figured it would make YOU giggle. ;) :lol:

It makes me think of those "Yellow Pine" commercials, where the guy on there sounds like he came from the Looziana swamps!!

Is it really necessary to sound like a hick, just because you were raised one? :huh:

Not at all..I was just thinking that it should be called "Subby-Shakesperian"... ^_^ :p :lol:

Not at all..I was just thinking that it should be called "Subby-Shakesperian"... ^_^ :p :lol:

Only YOU would get that! :p

Incidentally....how's your mower running??? :lol:

Yeah, yeah...I know....I'm a biz ho now. :D

Can you fix a paint sprayer? We are going to have to paint the outside of our house this spring/summer and it's "broked".

If subby don`t want to have a go at it,i have been a comercial spray tech for more thant 20 yrs.I have used them all,and have repaired most all types for a large company in Atl.Work is slow even for the big companies,if you need it,i would be glad to help.

I have-Too many certifications to mention.

HB.

Only YOU would get that! :p

Incidentally....how's your mower running??? :lol:

Yeah, yeah...I know....I'm a biz ho now. :D

Thats rite cuz I gotz me sum smartz.

Yeah, you a mower ho now. But I tell everybody to call ya ;) .

If subby don`t want to have a go at it,i have been a comercial spray tech for more thant 20 yrs.I have used them all,and have repaired most all types for a large company in Atl.Work is slow even for the big companies,if you need it,i would be glad to help.

HB.

Thank you!

We happen to have a broken mower in our basement. It's a push mower, not sure the kind it is tho. I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow and give you a call. :D

Sounds great, please do! :)

HB.

Yeah, see HB. I have never used a sprayer in my life. Me, no paint. ;)

Thats rite cuz I gotz me sum smartz.

Yeah, you a mower ho now. But I tell everybody to call ya ;) .

Good.....send em on! :) And thank you! B)

Thanks for showing your professionalism by being honest. :wub:

:blush: The LAST thing I want to do is get into something I know nothing about. ;)