Paulding.com

Mr.Dis lawn care

I did not forget about you the other day, it was just too crappy of a day to deal with it. I also don't remember which of the numbers I put into my phone is yours. :rolleyes: Please PM me your number again and let me know if you are available to come by toward the end of the week. :D

I just have to say that my hubby was drooling at your mower this morning while you worked on SOLO's yard!

And for those wondering-her yard is BEAUTIFUL!

Yes it was sooo nice to come home and see it all done. Thanks Mr.Dis....love it.

Just so everyone knows he did mine all last year and I have nothing but good things to say..... he also does more than just cut yards..just ask. He is GREAT :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you to all for your support. It is always great to hear good things about yourself. I do aim to please. I do work in Cobb but I try to stay in the West Cobb / East Paulding corridor.

Thanks again everybody.

:D :D :D

Thank you to all for your support. It is always great to hear good things about yourself. I do aim to please. I do work in Cobb but I try to stay in the West Cobb / East Paulding corridor.

Thanks again everybody.

:D :D :D

Check with Huesain(sp?) at Grands on 92 & Hiram Sudie, he also owns the Shell across the street. Tell him you know us from here, he is a really nice guy and I love working with him. He has been more then fair with us on the building we rent.