Paulding.com

I was *just* sitting outside, looking at the bee's and wondering, where can I get local honey??

I would also like to know how "local" it is. I will definitely be by soon to get some. I have never tried it to help with allergies, but I have heard it does help.

To answer some ?s.

1. Local honey helps build your immune system to the local pollen by getting your body accustomed to it little by little.

2. The honey farm is in Dallas.

3. Yes, it's raw.

4. It is never too late to start taking it. You just get better results when you take it all the time.

I have heard of taking honey for allergies but I want to know how often and how much should I take for it to work? I have tasted the stuff in the little bear shaped bottle but it's not local and it's nasty. Is fresh local honey better tasting or at least tolerable?

I have heard of taking honey for allergies but I want to know how often and how much should I take for it to work? I have tasted the stuff in the little bear shaped bottle but it's not local and it's nasty. Is fresh local honey better tasting or at least tolerable?

In my opinion, yes. I usually put it in a hot tea or smoothie or on a biscuit.