Paulding.com

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Join us this Tuesday, St. Patty's Day, at MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille in downtown Hiram! We will be celebrating the traditional way - Irish holiday, Irish Pub, Irish dishes, Irish beer!

Mark Willix from Spotlight Karaoke will be doing a special Karaoke show tomorrow night, and we will of course be having drink and food specials all day and night long. We'll be open late, so come any time!

St. Pat's and MacFarlane's - your hometown destination for all the fun.

-MacFarlane's

Happy Dance!!!!

I have had 9 parties in 10 days and I need a good dinner.

Now that you are serving again, is it still kid friendly? I want to take my boys our for St. patty's day.

thanks

Absolutely; after a certain point in the evening it may take on a more adult tone, but that is not until later when I'm sure you would want to have your young ones out anyway. :) Hope to see you there!

-MacFarlane's

I stay home on all the amateur nights, Hope you all have fun. ;) :p

*this post is about drinking and driving, not singing*

Yup. Professionals don't go out on St. Pats, Day before Thanksgiving or New Years. To Risky. :lol:

Everyone have fun. I'll stop by this weekend for a Guiness on Tap.

Will ya'll have Irish Specialty drinks......... like

The Shamrocker

Leprechaun Smores

Irish Car Bombs

Most bars (and people for that matter) don't even know what those are. It was the get drunk quick drink of choice in my college years.

Most bars (and people for that matter) don't even know what those are. It was the get drunk quick drink of choice in my college years.

You are probably right.............but McFarlanes should know....... and should serve them..... :lol:

They rock!

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html

Irish Car Bomb recipe

Irish Car Bomb is one of the most popular drinks worldwide. The ingredients are simple and widely available, and beer lovers will almost certainly enjoy it. If you ask for one of these in an Irish pub you'll be greeted with either a smile, or a black eye. Enjoy!

3/4 pint Guinness® stout

1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 shot Jameson® Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse.

What an absolutely crazy, hectic, *fun* night. Actually the whole day. I want to thank everyone who came out - it was by far the busiest day in our young history. There were some problems that I know about that we are working on fixing - due to the very high level of volume we experienced. But I am so grateful we had that problem!

Again, thanks to all who spent their day or night with us, and I hope to see you all again soon!

-MacFarlane's