Paulding.com

Gotta Have A Sweeeet Topper!

Can't say enough about Tona with Sew It Seams. :wub:

She really hooked me up with a hat assortment with neat embroidery on front and back! :yahoo:

I'll look to post a couple photos if I can get my camera to work for me :blush:

Thanks again, your da =@

Can't say enough about Tona with Sew It Seams. :wub:

She really hooked me up with a hat assortment with neat embroidery on front and back! :yahoo:

I'll look to post a couple photos if I can get my camera to work for me :blush:

Thanks again, your da =@

Thanks Scott, your an angel to work with. I'm glad you like your hats. :wub:

when you want the other one done just let me know.

Oh yea that Tona is the BOMB. She takes care of ya, can't wait to get our company shirts from her, and prices can't be beat anywhere we already checked. And like her signature says come in as a customer leave as a FRIEND so true. OK Tona is that the way you wanted me to say it? LOL LOL Girlfriend you know I'm kidding you,love your work and appreciate you as a friend.

Oh yea that Tona is the BOMB. She takes care of ya, can't wait to get our company shirts from her, and prices can't be beat anywhere we already checked. And like her signature says come in as a customer leave as a FRIEND so true. OK Tona is that the way you wanted me to say it? LOL LOL Girlfriend you know I'm kidding you,love your work and appreciate you as a friend.

I saw your shirts while I was there!

They look real cool! Good color choice when the summer heat is on! :good:

I saw your shirts while I was there!

They look real cool! Good color choice when the summer heat is on! :good:

Thanks Scott, yea we had a hard time making up our mind on the colors and trying to keep the heat in check and wanted something different than Tshirts. Yea I can't wait to see them. Oh are you gonna make the breakfast meeting or the free lunch on friday? Take Care talk to later.

Thanks Scott, yea we had a hard time making up our mind on the colors and trying to keep the heat in check and wanted something different than Tshirts. Yea I can't wait to see them. Oh are you gonna make the breakfast meeting or the free lunch on friday? Take Care talk to later.

Russel will be sportin' in the new threads! :good:

Looking to make the breakfast.....have a sharpened knife to deliver :yahoo: