Paulding.com

Collegiate Apparel ~NEW WITH TAGS~20% DISCOUNT THIS WEEK ONLY! 3/14/09-3/20/09

Do you do notre dame?

The only thing I have in stock right now is a youth hoodie. But, I can get pretty much anything you need. Just let me know.

Any Ohio State?

Yes, I have a couple different t-shirts and have some hats on order. Let me know what you are interested in.

My camera BROKE yesterday. boo-hoo

I cannot currently take pictures to show you.

These Collegiate apparel items are being offered for THIS WEEK ONLY at a 20% Discount!!! If you want to purchase something, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking. This is just a small sampling of the Collegiate items I have in my inventory!!!! EVERYTHING I have are Officially Licensed Collegiate Products. NO knock-offs or black market. GUARANTEED!

I guess this is part of yesterday's glitch. When I look at this thread in the listing of my topics, it shows Jewelry by Jordon as having made the last post. But, when I pull up the thread, Jordon's post is not showing up.

???????

ALSO, I HAVE INCREASED THE DISCOUNT THIS WEEK TO 20% INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL DISCOUNT OF 15%!!!

I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY THIS WEEK SO, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCOUNT!!!!! :)

WHERE are all the Alabama and Tennessee Fans I have been selling to???? I know you don't have everything listed here and can use something else. Especially while it is on sale. HELLO????

I really NEED to sell something so I can feel like I have been productive today!!!! If it doesn't sell here, I'll have to start spending my time on ebay and cannot be on p.com. Won't you miss me????? :(