Paulding.com

SPORTS SOURCE Opens Sunday 03/08/09

I am SOOOOOO tired.......I didn't realize just how much merchandise we had to price and pack up to transport to the Outdoor Market in the morning. WOW!!! I hope ya'll will stop by and say HI. And, remember p.com members receive a 10% discount tomorrow!!

DH is snoring in his recliner (he worked his 13 hr "day" job and then worked on this when he got home) and tomorrow will come early - even an hour earlier - so I am headed to bed.

Hope to see ya tomorrow.

Nite Nite.

It will be a great day outside today.... great weather, great folks stopping by...and what really makes it special is that you will be there. Can't wait to see your set up and all your merchandise. I have been telling people you will be there.

I have a feeling you will be busy all day.

I hope you guys have a fantastic first day at the Paulding Outdoor Market tomorrow. Good luck!

THANK YOU!!!!

It will be a great day outside today.... great weather, great folks stopping by...and what really makes it special is that you will be there. Can't wait to see your set up and all your merchandise. I have been telling people you will be there.

I have a feeling you will be busy all day.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! We are really excited.......Doug is loading up now!