Paulding.com

Newly Finished Work

NICE!! I like the tufted better looks more formal. Nice job. Question do you do any upholstery for a boat? Thanks

Thank you very much. I love the way that tufted furniture looks.

Yes we do boat upholstery. We usually do one or two custom boat interiors per year, and several that we just cover the pieces that are brought in.

Please let me know if we can help you out.

My husband is a carpenter and builds / refinishes / repairs furniture. If you ever have a need for that type of service, please call John Price with Old School Woodworks. 404-509-5150. Your work on the chair is beautiful!

:)

My husband is a carpenter and builds / refinishes / repairs furniture. If you ever have a need for that type of service, please call John Price with Old School Woodworks. 404-509-5150. Your work on the chair is beautiful!

:)

I will definitely put his number in our files. We usually are able to fix most stuff that comes in, but there are certainly times that we have had to send the work out.

If you have a business card, you could mail us one, or send it via email.

I will definitely put his number in our files. We usually are able to fix most stuff that comes in, but there are certainly times that we have had to send the work out.

If you have a business card, you could mail us one, or send it via email.

I would be happy to throw some business cards in the mail....we can pick up some of yours as well for referrals. Thank you very much.

Karen Price

oswoodworks@bellsouth.net

I would be happy to throw some business cards in the mail....we can pick up some of yours as well for referrals. Thank you very much.

Karen Price

oswoodworks@bellsouth.net

You can mail them to 4561 S. Main Street - Acworth, GA 30101

We will be sure to send some your way, too. Thanks!

Looks Great! You all do excellent work

Thank you very much.