Paulding.com

SALE! - on all Dog & Cat Toys

All Dog & Cat toys on sale, so it is a great opportunity to stock up.

SALE PRICE & ITEMS:

$1.00 ea - Rubber/Plastic Squeaker Toys (all med & large sizes)

$1.50 ea - Bone shape Plush Squeaker Toys

$1.50 ea - Various shapes, plush queaker toys

$2.00 ea - Fleece Tug Toys (all are med size)

$2.00 ea - Small Rope Toys (8 inches)

#3.00 ea - Med Rope Toys (10 inches)

$4.00 ea - Large Rope Toys (14 inches)

Cat Wands/Teasers all types $2.00 each

Cat Bouncy Spring Toy $1.00 each

You can also check our website for more details about each of the items listed above. Below are a few pics of some of the toys. We invite you to come by the Animal Boutique and have a look at the toys on sale as well as all of our other items. Great time to stock up on toys for your furry family members.

We are located at 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy (Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd) in the Storage Xxtra Business Complex, in the front facing the road.

Feel free to bring your furbaby with you come by the Boutique. We welcome cats and dogs here in our Boutique.

post-21118-1235666107_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1235666168.jpg

post-21118-1235666210.jpg

post-21118-1235666251_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1235666312_thumb.jpg

Nemie, Those are really cute and great prices !

I sure hope the weather is nice and you all do great this weekend I don't know why anyone would want to pay retail!

Those toys you have for $1.00 retail for $3-4 dollars at P.s.

Have a great day!

Thanks for you comments. I, of course, agree with you. I think the sale prices are down right fantastic and I hope for lots of purchases from people so that all the furbabies in paulding can be happy for a long time.

No one should go to PetSmart when they can come visit the Animal Boutique and get great deals on toys and many other pet related items.

This is a great chance also for rescue organizations to purchase lots of toys.

Thanks again.

UPDATE POST:

All dog and cat toys are still on sale. We have a large inventory of toys, something for every furbaby of all sizes.

Come visit us and bring your furbaby with you.

Thanks Nemie! Sandy loves her new toys she picked out, and I am loving my new purse!!!!! :p

Hey Slugpug, hubby, and Sandi,

It was great to meet you all, especially Miss Sandi. She is so adorable and can come visit me anytime. Oh, same for you as well SlugPug :D

So glad you got the furbabies some toys to play with. I will be keeping the toys on sale for some time, so do come back and visit. I will be taking some more of the one you liked to the Boutique to have there especially for you.(remind me when you come back in).

I just love to have doggies come visit and Sandi was just to cute, to adorable, and she definitiely knows what she likes doesn't she. She was so funny watching her go back and back again to the toy box.

Thanks so much for coming by ad visiting and thank a million for bringing Sandi with you. Also glad to hear that your enjoying your handbag.

Nemie