Paulding.com

Still seeking old broken down mowers and similar

As long as it's not 90% rusted out, give me a call, and I can help you clean your yard or garage out by taking your broken down mowers, weed eaters, blowers, whatever. I am trying to stockpile some used parts to help people save money on their repairs. This way I won't have to go buy new stuff all the time, which can save my customers more $$$.

This also includes older computers too, as long as they're not older than 4-5 years old.

Thanks!!! :)

As long as it's not 90% rusted out, give me a call, and I can help you clean your yard or garage out by taking your broken down mowers, weed eaters, blowers, whatever. I am trying to stockpile some used parts to help people save money on their repairs. This way I won't have to go buy new stuff all the time, which can save my customers more $$$.

This also includes older computers too, as long as they're not older than 4-5 years old.

Thanks!!! :)

I'll trade you two not working mowers (push) for one working one!!! :D

I'll trade you two not working mowers (push) for one working one!!! :D

Well, I have 2 that work great....one is older but runs fine. I guess it would depend on what kind of shape your two busted ones are in. Why don't you PM me your address and I can mapquest it, and we'll set up a time for me to check them out.

Or just call me right quick - 678-838-8163.

Glenn

I have a couple I hope to pick up tomorrow, so keep em coming. I have already used 2 old ones to bail people out of buying new parts. So, this benefits us all, in the end.