Paulding.com

Just Because School Is Out This Week

Doesn't mean that we have cancelled our Teacher Appreciation Nights Monday through Wednesdays from 4 PM till close. School employees receive a 50% OFF discount to their entree with the purchase of a regular priced beverage. This huge discount is our way of saying thank to everyone in our schools trying to make a difference.

See you soon!

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

Doesn't mean that we have cancelled our Teacher Appreciation Nights Monday through Wednesdays from 4 PM till close. School employees receive a 50% OFF discount to their entree with the purchase of a regular priced beverage. This huge discount is our way of saying thank to everyone in our schools trying to make a difference.

See you soon!

-MacFarlane's

MAN, I SWEAR YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Are you open for lunch?

Absolutely! We run our $5.99 lunch specials, which include a beverage, every Monday through Friday until 4 PM.

Please come join us!

-MacFarlane's

Is Glenn still there on Thursdays? You guys have awesome food!!! :D

Thank you so much! And yes, we are blessed by Glenn's (Subby) rocking piano every Thursday night for dinner.

Hope to see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

Thank you so much! And yes, we are blessed by Glenn's (Subby) rocking piano every Thursday night for dinner.

Hope to see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

I will so be there!!!!!!!!! Love Subby!!! He rocks. :D You'll see me soon! Had to go out of town for a vacation, but now I'm back and as annoying as ever!! :D

Remember everyone that tonight is the last night this week for Teacher Appreciation Night! You know you don't want to have to wait 4 more days to enjoy your MacFarlane's favorites at 1/2 off. :)

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's