Paulding.com

Anyone planning on getting married this Spring or

Having played for hundreds of weddings over my years, if you want some really pretty piano music for your wedding, give me a call. I already have 2 booked this month, but I need to fill up my calendar as much as I can. I PROMISE you will be pleased with the music!!! I charge between $200-$300, depending on the location, and how much is involved. Most traditional types I play include up to 20-30 mins. of lovely piano romantic material prior to the actual procession, then the wedding march, and the exit. I sometimes play for the reception, if people prefer that. I provide a fully professional service, and have my own tuxedo to make sure I look well enough to not embarrass anyone. :lol:

If you are interested in setting up plans for this, please give me a call. I know a lot of wedding planners will provide their own pianist's, and I have sat through several weddings like this, and was utterly dissatisfied with some of what I heard. Remember, it's YOUR wedding!!! If you want only the very best music, give me a call!

Glenn-

678-315-8794.

p.s. .....I may have already posted a similar thread like this, but I need all the business I can get, and you do get what you pay for! :)

Don't you have some recordings somewhere online? (I think I remember some of your Christmas songs from a couple of months ago ....) Anyway, if there's a way for people to hear you play - other than at MacFarlane's - that would be good. :)

Subby do you have any Cd's with just your piano music?

not Gospel, or chirstmas, just soothing piano music?

you never know LOL

I only have recorded 2 so far, because I've been so busy fixing mowers....I swear I'm working 10-13 hour days now, just trying to keep my house out of default!

The first 2 are originals, and can be heard on my MySpace site....

My Space Music Site

Subby I am sorry you are going through all of that.

but it is good you are staying busy..

Good luck

Ahh.....don't be sorry for me. After spending 8 hrs/day sitting behind a computer for 20 years, I have managed to lose 55 lbs. feel better than ever before, and I ENJOY being this busy. The only downside to this, is my family tends to miss me quite a bit. But at least they understand why I am not as available as I used to be......plus we STILL haven't missed a house note yet, my credit is 100% fine. I do have many things to be thankful for (cept that dang Ford truck breaking down on me!!)...even still, Chell said "Oh, I thought it was going to cost like 1k to have it fixed"....rather than the 250 bux I was told. It's good to have an optimistic woman around the house!! :wub:

Shoot!! I oughta be thankful they MISS my company to begin with! :yahoo: :rofl:

Subby do you have any Cd's with just your piano music?

not Gospel, or chirstmas, just soothing piano music?

you never know LOL

I hope to have some time to complete the CD, even if it means taking a week off from fixing things.

There is no better place than MacFarlane's to check out Subby's chops! Every Thursday night.

Of course, that's my opinion. :)

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

Subby is definitely "the man" on the piano. MacFarlanes - Great Food!

Ahh.....don't be sorry for me. After spending 8 hrs/day sitting behind a computer for 20 years, I have managed to lose 55 lbs. feel better than ever before, and I ENJOY being this busy. The only downside to this, is my family tends to miss me quite a bit. But at least they understand why I am not as available as I used to be......plus we STILL haven't missed a house note yet, my credit is 100% fine. I do have many things to be thankful for (cept that dang Ford truck breaking down on me!!)...even still, Chell said "Oh, I thought it was going to cost like 1k to have it fixed"....rather than the 250 bux I was told. It's good to have an optimistic woman around the house!! :wub:

Shoot!! I oughta be thankful they MISS my company to begin with! :yahoo: :rofl:

They Miss you??? :huh: ;)