Paulding.com

Are you a small business owner?

Some of you already know I work for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks. Since you’re a small business owner, I wanted to make sure you knew that we’re running a competition to give away over $300,000 in small business grants.

Entering the competition is really easy. All you have to do is write a brief story, plus a quick tip that shares something you have learned as a small business owner – something that other entrepreneurs like yourself might find useful, funny or inspiring. To get an idea, check out stories that have already been submitted. http://community.intuit.com/contests?cid=social__sbun__grant

There will be lots of winners. Fifty finalists will each get $5,000 grants and a Flip Video camcorder. Those finalists will be eligible to create a video of their story that could win them one of four $10,000 grants or the top grant worth $25,000. All five winners, who will be announced in May, will also win $2,500 worth of Intuit products.

To enter, go to www.smallbusinessunited.com and share your small business story (It can be on any topic and doesn't have to be long.) An investment of five to 10 minutes of your time could earn you $25,000 to help your business thrive.

I hope you win! Good luck!

Thanks,

SouthernChickie

P.S. New entries will be accepted through March 23, but make sure to enter as soon as possible so you have more time to get lots of ratings. The judges will use story ratings, quality and creativity to select the fifty finalists.

Now for a word from Southern Chickie.....

I am sending this to you because Intuit runs campaigns like this all the time, and the response is usually pretty low, so your chances at winning some $$ are pretty good, and this only takes about 10 mins or less to enter..

If you enter, please let me know because I (and my coworkers) can go into the site and vote for your story and up your chances at winning.

Good Luck!

Some of you already know I work for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks. Since you're a small business owner, I wanted to make sure you knew that we're running a competition to give away over $300,000 in small business grants.

Entering the competition is really easy. All you have to do is write a brief story, plus a quick tip that shares something you have learned as a small business owner – something that other entrepreneurs like yourself might find useful, funny or inspiring. To get an idea, check out stories that have already been submitted. http://community.intuit.com/contests?cid=social__sbun__grant

There will be lots of winners. Fifty finalists will each get $5,000 grants and a Flip Video camcorder. Those finalists will be eligible to create a video of their story that could win them one of four $10,000 grants or the top grant worth $25,000. All five winners, who will be announced in May, will also win $2,500 worth of Intuit products.

To enter, go to www.smallbusinessunited.com and share your small business story (It can be on any topic and doesn't have to be long.) An investment of five to 10 minutes of your time could earn you $25,000 to help your business thrive.

I hope you win! Good luck!

Thanks,

SouthernChickie

P.S. New entries will be accepted through March 23, but make sure to enter as soon as possible so you have more time to get lots of ratings. The judges will use story ratings, quality and creativity to select the fifty finalists.

Now for a word from Southern Chickie.....

I am sending this to you because Intuit runs campaigns like this all the time, and the response is usually pretty low, so your chances at winning some $$ are pretty good, and this only takes about 10 mins or less to enter..

If you enter, please let me know because I (and my coworkers) can go into the site and vote for your story and up your chances at winning.

Good Luck!

This sounds good , I think I will have to do it or at least check it out.

Thanks for posting

Tona