Paulding.com

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL - $29.99

Come out to MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille this Saturday, VALENTINE"S DAY, and take advantage of our great $29.99 SweetHeart Dinner. Your meal will include:

Choice of Appetizer

Choice of either Steak or Chicken entree, with salad and side

Choice of Dessert

Two Beverages

*Plus* entertainment from a MacFarlane's favorite, Man Made Band doing a special accoustic performance!

PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW! You can reserve one of three convenient ways. E-mail us at macfarlanes@comcast.net, send a PM here, or call the main line at 678-324-6880.

We look forward to seeing you - and to making this a very special evening.

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

Sounds like a GREAT deal and a nice evening out. Hope you have a fantastic turn-out! I will check with DH to see if he has any secret plans. ;)

(I just had the spinach dip Saturday night but am ready for some more. YUMMMMMMMM)

Awesome - maybe we'll see you Saturday!

-MacFarlane's

Sounds like a pretty good deal!

Can you guys serve Guinness yet?

I hear you have a mean bangers and mash - I simply have got to try that ^_^

We will hopefully have our pouring ability back by the first week in March - in time for St. Patrick's Day weekend!

And I appreciate the comments on the bangers and mash - I like them very much! Hopefully we will see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

We'll roll the "Got the Liquor Back" party into the "We're still in business" party! :)

Looking forward to a great evening tomorrow night. Man Made Band starts at 7 and will play all night; come out and enjoy the entertainment and great SweetHeart Dinner special.

See you there!

-MacFarlane's

Thanks to everyone who came out last night - we had a huge night! We almost couldn't keep up, so for anyone who had an extra long wait, I apologize - but it was great seeing you all.

I appreciate the support, and hope to see you all again soon!

-MacFarlane's