Paulding.com

Complete Make Overs available

Are you ready for a new look? Has the economy got you depressed?

We can help. We can cut, color, perm, and or highlight your hair. Give a facial and apply makeup and eyelashes, pierce your ears, apply nails or at least polish and Carmen gives a fantastic pedicure.

If that's not enough, you can get a massage and permanent makeup too.

We can make you HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Call for your appointment today 770-222-1922.

We can even shape your eyebrows.

Lord knows I need this done. I can't believe you didn't say something to me about it when I saw you and Butterfly Nanny at the grocery store the other night!! I am going to be coming to see you for this soon.

Lord knows I need this done. I can't believe you didn't say something to me about it when I saw you and Butterfly Nanny at the grocery store the other night!! I am going to be coming to see you for this soon.

When are you coming in?

Did you want her to say, "girl, you need to come in and let us make you over"? LOL It's bad enough when I go for a pedicure with the oriental's and they say in broken english, "you need eyebow done" Makes me feel like I have a forrest growing over my eyes. LOL

Did you want her to say, "girl, you need to come in and let us make you over"? LOL It's bad enough when I go for a pedicure with the oriental's and they say in broken english, "you need eyebow done" Makes me feel like I have a forrest growing over my eyes. LOL

If you come in for one of our pedicures, you wont hear that.

I promise.

:lol:

What is even worse is when you sit there and listen to them talk in their language and everyone giggles. You KNOW they are talking about YOU!!!!

Well, now you have a choice.

That is true.............but as your initial post said about the economy. Unfortunately as BAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD as I NEED to get a makeover and new "do" the pocketbook will not allow the luxury. My friends will just have to love me as I am. ;)

:lol:

What is even worse is when you sit there and listen to them talk in their language and everyone giggles. You KNOW they are talking about YOU!!!!

I have actually asked them before what they were saying. They told me they were making fun of one of the guys that worked there because he waxed his underarms. LOL Then they made him raise his arm and show me. TMI TMI TMI!!!

But you are right Peggy, I like to have a choice!