Paulding.com

post-6208-1232547226_thumb.jpg

I need to photograph your child ( age 7 and under) on my new Spring Tulip Garden background. It looks good and will make your child look springtime beautiful ---- that's handsome for the boys.

You get 4 wallets of your favorite pose at no charge.

Have their photo as Portrait of the Day. on P.com

WOW WHAT A DEAL. A wallet picture grandma wants for Valentine's Day.---AND IT'S FREE.

No sitting fee.

No appointment necessary for these dates and times.

Thursday Jan. 22 10 to 4

Friday Jan. 23 10 to 4

Saturday Jan. 24 9 to 2

Additional photos will be $12 per sheet.

I must have your permission to use the photo in advertising and promotion for my business.

I'm going to try to bring my 5 year old son in on Saturday. :) You do beautiful work Nick!

Also, I wanted to ask you if you ever run specials for teenagers? I have a 14 year old daughter that I would love to have photographed. And I'd like to have her and her brother taken together sometime. Will you please let me know the next time you are running specials for older kids? Thanks!

Edited by Shan06
I'm going to try to bring my 5 year old son in on Saturday. :) You do beautiful work Nick!

Also, I wanted to ask you if you ever run specials for teenagers? I have a 14 year old daughter that I would love to have photographed. And I'd like to have her and her brother taken together sometime. Will you please let me know the next time you are running specials for older kids? Thanks!

I will be announcing Valentine's Day specials early next week.

This will be great for all ages.

Keep tuned for more info on great specials just for you P.commers.

I would love for you to shoot my baby. Do we just show up?

BANG

I would love to capture your baby's best image.

No appointments and express sittings for these 3 days so I can see how this will work. I usually have a session fee and work for up to an hour to capture a number of great images. I am using my new great Tulip Garden background for this special offer.

Please remember I am not on line at my studio so if you e-mail me I won't get the message until tonight.

If you have a question or comment, please call me. If I am photographing someone when you call, I will call you back.

I won't be on line until late tonight - Thursday. I am involved in the annual meeting of Cobb Landmarks, the Historical society in Cobb County.

Please call if you have questions.

770-443-7355