Paulding.com

OMG DW designs.......

It is perfect! I'm gonna be so sassy in that hat! :D I crochet but there is no way I could have made anything that nice and with the same style that you put into everything you make!!!

Thank you zoo....you ROCK!

Edited to add: I just looked at it again and I know it's gonna be my favorite winter hat!!!

It is perfect! I'm gonna be so sassy in that hat! :D I crochet but there is no way I could have made anything that nice and with the same style that you put into everything you make!!!

Im glad you like it :wub:

If I can do it so can you :p

Edited to add: I just looked at it again and I know it's gonna be my favorite winter hat!!!

I bet its so warm....its meant to go over your ears...I am so making one for me tonight :lol:

Ok I am going to have to buy stock in ZOO :lol: I want one of these please for ME :)

You know this is the same pattern as the pink one I made for you...pink with black stripe

Zoo, my 15 year old daughter would like to have one of these. How much are they?

This style is $8. Im sure like all the other kids she will turn it sideways :lol:

Those hats are really popular... I see them every where, and I wonder if Zoo made them LOL

Thanks. Im learning new things all the time :blush: This was actually a pattern I found while searching for something gee-tee requested