Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Roy Benson, Sr., age 81, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Friday, January 23, 2009, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home in Dallas. Dr. Curtis Turner and Rev. Wiley Butler will officiate. Interment will follow at Dallas Memory Gardens.

Visitation for Mr. Benson will be held on Thursday, January 22, 2009, 5:00-9:00 P.M. and Friday until the time of service.

Mr. Benson is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Jeanette Benson of Dallas, Ga.; Sons, Mr. and Mrs. R.L. (Betty Gail) Benson of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. Jeff Benson of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Mr. and Mrs. Jason (Ashley) Benson, Mr. and Mrs. Scott (Nikki) Stewart and Mr. and Mrs. Calvin (Sarah) Gardner; Great Grandchildren, Lauren Grace Benson, Jeb Stewart and Sawyer Gardner; Sisters, Mrs. Ruby Deal of Dallas, Ga. and Mrs. Myrtle Ruth Ruff of Dallas, Ga.

Mr. Benson was preceded in death by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Rufus Monroe (Sarah Elizabeth) Benson; Brothers, Mr. Amos Benson, Mr. Lester Benson, Mr. Raymond Benson, Mr. Henry Benson, Mr. Leonard Benson and Mr. Virgil Benson; Sister, Mrs. Ella Mae Williams.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Is this the owner of Benson's?

No, that's James and Robbie!

I think it may be his brother, but not sure!

No he is the uncle of the owner of Benson's.

Thanks in advance for all your prayers for the family during this time. He will be missed.

Thanks for correcting my response! The family will definately be in my prayers!