Paulding.com

I still have a 3:00 open for friday 1/16

Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing well.... I have a couple openings for Friday that I would love to get filled. I have an 11:45, a 1:30, and a 3:00. Im offering 25% off to fill these spots...Please PM me or call 404-514-6261 to claim your spot.... :)

Thank You,

Brooke at Salon 3-Forty-1

404-514-6261

Sorry guys all the appointment are full but the 3:00 pm if you would like to fill this appointment Pm me or call 404-514-6261...

Brooke - Thank you so much for cutting my boys hair! You did a great job. They are both EXTREMELY picky. I hear about it after the haircutt.. they complain more than any girl.... But BOTH said you did a *great* job. Even the one that was being punished and had a severe haircut!!! They were very pleased.. Thank you so much!!!

Brooke - Thank you so much for cutting my boys hair! You did a great job. They are both EXTREMELY picky. I hear about it after the haircutt.. they complain more than any girl.... But BOTH said you did a *great* job. Even the one that was being punished and had a severe haircut!!! They were very pleased.. Thank you so much!!!

Your very welcome Im so happy they liked it ... :blush:

Your myspace link says invalid when I try to go to it. :huh: Just thought I'd let you know.

Yes Im sorry Im in the process of creating a new one. Someone hacking into that one and Im not able to get in to it so I asked myspace to delete it....

Where are you located? I need to get my hair done tomorrow after my dr appointment.

Also what would you charge for me to get foils (full head) 2 colors? And I always get charged extra for how long my hair is (which I dont think is that long lol).

Thanks!

ETA: Oh and a trim too! :D

Edited by ~*Kim*~
I also tried to pull up your myspace page and it said invalid. Can I get a list of your prices?
im sorry about that i recently had to delet it and im working on getting a new one up...

womens shampoo, cut, and style is $35

mens shampoo, cut and style is $20

1/4 of a head of highlights $48

1/2 a head of highlights $68

and a full head of highlights $88

each additional color is $10

all over color is $45